Stage Coach Motel
Little America Hotel & Resort(Cheyenne)
US$139
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

My Place Hotel-Cheyenne, WY(Cheyenne)
US$115
US$149
Hampton.com
US$104
US$88
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$119
TownePlace Suites
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$119
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$132
US$123
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$221
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$266/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 August 2016

This place is old and worn down, but the staff are absolutely fabulous, they are very friendly and try to accomodate you. The shuttle is awesome to Frontier Days,. Cheaper than a DUI put it that way!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kellyann2kool
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

This was the worst place I have ever stayed in my entire life. I had to rate it one star so I could post a review. I have been all over the United States and the United Kingdom. The floors were hard and crunchy. The furnace was dirty so I am so glad it was July. There was an ash tray and serving tray from the Hampton Inn. There was four plugs in a two plug outlet. The bathroom window had no crank to open it.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 June 2015

I am sorry but I can not advise anyone to stay here, You could see through the curtains, I had to go buy blankets to put over window, and that is after they switched me to this room because the first room you could see through the curtains and the bathroom window would not shut all the way more or less lock, as soon as I walked in this little room I waked straight back to the office and requested they give me my money back or put back on my card and they wouldn't, so they put me in a smaller room he said but it was just laid out differently after hanging up blankets that I had to go buy to keep people from seeing me in my room faced the entrance to the units, There were bugs all lover the room. I wouldn't even take my clothes of it was so nasty, and right next to my room was what I call a dungeon, it had steep steers going down below the rooms, gave me the creeps, I was going to go sleep in my truck some where nut they had something going on in town and people were every where, and I didn't want no trouble, so I did not sleep I barely set on the bed, I was never so glad to get out of a room. Oh and to add to that was a train track not even 50 foot away my barroom window., all night long about every 20 minutes but that was where the tracks switched positions or they work off the train right there, But it was horrible every 10 minutes if the train wasn't coming it was making some other loud noise, yeas it is a older motel and I have stayed in several of them but I have never seen one quite this bad it doesn't even need to be in operating conditions.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Denisa S
Reviewed 11 September 2014 via mobile

I love staying hear, very clean and friendly and helpful staff! I recommend 100%
It is very close to every thing.
Owner makes you feel at home,
Every time we needed something he was very helpful
Great rooms for a great price............

• Stayed: August 2014
4  Thank karina m
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Only stayed there because everything else was booked out ,what a joke, Nasty old Motel,stinky,filthy,dirty, don't even know where to start here,STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!,what a rip off,NEVER AGAIN!!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo