US$171
Staybridge.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$140
Days Inn by Wyndham Cheyenne(Cheyenne)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$143
Hampton.com
US$221
US$174
My Place Hotel-Cheyenne, WY(Cheyenne)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$122
US$109
US$204
US$239
US$223
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 September 2015

We picked this place because the location looked good. We should have looked elsewhere. The price was $80 a night and there was a bar across the road. We were very tired after travelling all day and had been camping for the previous 4 nights and needed to clean up. When we got to the room it seemed ok but very average so we unpacked. The condition of the bathroom and shower was appalling. Stained and dirty. Checked the bed and it looked like somebody had already slept in it. I slept in a sleeping bag on top of the bed. We should have moved on but we're to tired to move. We got out as early as possible the next day. I've stayed in a lot of places and this was the worst place ever. We should have stayed in the abandoned place up the road. It would not have been any worse. Don't stay here evere

Room Tip: There are no good rooms here.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Greg C
Reviewed 19 September 2014

I made a quick overnight stop in Cheyenne, Wyoming on my trip to Billings, Montana. I saw this motel and received a rate of $50 so I took the room considering most hotels in Cheyenne are well over $100. The staff member was friendly at least. When I entered my room a strong musty smell greeted me. It was mold on the ceiling. After that I found a live cockroach in the drawer. I actually got my money back and went to La Quinta Inn.

Room Tip: All rooms are loud I'm guessing
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Steve_Reams
Reviewed 27 August 2014

We had bike problems so had to stay the night. Saw this hotel and thought it didn't look to bad. Wrong. No coffee, no ac. Plastic over mattresses with a thin sheet. Smelled when opened door. Slept in clothes all night. For 72.00 this was a rip off. Old furniture thrown out. Nothing cleaned or swept outside of rooms. Dirty lamp shades. Old, Old. Needs a lot of work

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jan S
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I thought it was a good deal till I tried to turn on the AC and realized that it was a plug in type with the cord about 6" too short to reach the outlet, then I tried to take a shower and the water options were cold and frigid. I'm sure even the $35/night joint down the road at least has hot water.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Randawg
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Just made a trip out west, and when we got to Cheyenne ALL the good hotels were booked with a FFA convention. The Days Inn suggested we go here, they said that's where they always send overflow guests. It wasn't horrible, in fact the room itself had been remodeled, but not completely! The door locked, but there were huge gaps around the door, I don't know how that would have worked in winter, snow/wind would have blown in around the door. The baseboard heat seemed to not be the heat source, there was a portable radiator in the room. After looking at the electrical plug-ins, we didn't touch or turn on a thing except the tv! Bathroom was pretty nice and recently remodeled. I think a lot of working men (construction workers) pretty much live here, parking lot was full of trucks and they all left really early. Had to wear earplugs to sleep. No breakfast included, just a little coffee in the main office. Beds were comfortable and the room was nicely decorated. They could use some of those little folding stands to put your suitcase on though. Cost for the night was $65.00.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple