“Quick dinner”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We walked in and were bummed that spaghetti was not about to happen but the pizza was SO GOOD. Highly recommend the spinach tomato and mozzarella deep dish style. We will be eating here again. My only complaint is that the girl working with the owner had no emotions and wasn't very welcoming as this was our first time and a little enthusiasm could have been nice!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I've been a fan of this restaurant for years, the food is great, but today I was totally surprised and disappointed at the service. After waiting 15 minutes for them to open at noon, I ordered several items and asked at the end if they charged for water. Wow, Joe, the owner, went off on a tirade about getting upset when people ask that, "I have to pay for the cup, straw, lid, etc.," "no I don't charge for water, it's the overhead" - and kept going on and on. Not to mention, I was the first person to the counter after they opened and the third to be helped. But what was really irritating was the fact that they totally messed up my order. I specifically asked for white broccoli pizza and instead got just white. Furthermore, I ordered a tossed salad and got a combo. Food was good, but as I said, I was very disappointed with everything else about my visit today.

2  Thank Monte L
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We were skeptical as we entered the front entrance, but you walk through the pizza area to a fine dining area in back. The food tasted great, but didn't like to pay $3 for 3 extra rolls to eat with our dinner. There was an older man that sang a few songs while we were there, too. We would go back if the opportunity arises again.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

This is our favorite pizza place anywhere. We've been coming here since 2001. Their crust is perfect, sauce is amazingly tasty, toppings are creative, and service friendly.

This place is definitely vegetarian friendly and will wash their pizza cutters before cutting meatless pizzas so you don't get pepperoni grease tacks on your meatless pie. It's that kind of consideration which reflects Joe Mondello's sense of hospitality. He and his family are some of our community's treasures. They are what make this place great.

You can get great vegetarian slices at the counter of cheese pizza, Sicilian veggie combo pizza, mushroom pizza, spinach, ricotta, and pomadoro tomatoes pizza, broccoli white pizza, tomatoes chunks white pizza.

They make an awesome Eggplant Parmigiano sandwich which we get made vegetarian style with their pizza sauce instead of their sausage sauce.

If you are going to order a whole pizza and want a unique treat, try a "Rustica" pizza. It's a "white pizza" made with olive oil, garlic, pomadoro tomatoes, parmesian cheese, and AFTER it comes out of the oven is topped with fresh pieces of basil leaves.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Joe you have always had fantastic eats, and great service, I doubt I will ever be disappointed. We hope for you many bountiful years. We are addicted to our little piece of heaven in your place ;^) Was good to see you again. Thanks for all you do to make our experience an enjoyable one.