“Fun Night!”

The Cody Cattle Company
Ranked #1 of 5 Concerts & Shows in Cody
Reviewed 13 September 2018

We met people, ate a great dinner, sang, danced, laughed and had a wonderful time! We were glad we went!

All reviews
"served buffet style"
"talented musicians"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 6 September 2018

After 3 previous trips to Cody I finally took myself to The Cody Cattle Company on a 'Daily Double' ticket and boy do I wish I'd gone during my previous visits to town!!! From the moment you enter the building the atmosphere is great, even with the small crowd on my visit. I was seated front and centre and was invited onto the stage to ring the dinner bell, an "honour" usually given to children within the audience. The first part of the 'Daily Double' is an amazing Chuckwagon Dinner consisting of chicken, beef brisket, baked potato, baked beans, apple sauce, corn bread, Caesar salad, coleslaw, brownies, lemonade, coffee and water (which are topped up at your table). The food was so good I had to go up for a second visit to top up my plate and could easily have gone up for a third round! Part two of the ticket is the hour long live entertainment provided by 'The Triple C Cowboys' - Ryan Martin (Guitar), Ron Pruitt (Fiddle and Mandolin) and Johnny Sanchez (Bass Guitar and Double Bass). Cowboy classics, La Bamaba and Ghost Riders are a few of the tunes delivered with panache and a fair few laughs! Each 'Cowboy' has his own individual moments to delight the crowd and as a group they play off each other brilliantly. The whole evening finishes in time to allow folks to wander over to the daily Cody Nite Rodeo (They offer a 'Trifecta Ticket' which gives you Dinner, Show and Rodeo.) This is honest to goodness, pure entertainment with a great meal and I definitely plan to visit again when I'm next in Cody (well worth the trip from Scotland!). Add a visit to The Cody Cattle Company to your trip to Cody - you'll not regret it!!!

Reviewed 4 September 2018

We came to Cody to see the rodeo. Heard about a deal that included the rodeo plus dinner and show. Boy o boy are we glad we listened to the suggestion! Cody Cattle Company is an act all on it’s own. We ate an all you can eat Chuck Wagon dinner then, we were flabbergasted by the talent of the WAITERS! The guys were really wonderful waiters. Very attentive and kind. THEN, they walk on stage and “WORLD CLASS” entertainment begins. I can not begin to express how good these guys are. I would have stayed and missed the rodeo (I drove 17 hours to get there) if the show would have gone on. It was fantastic. Google Ryan Martin! Triple C Cowboys.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

I came to Cody for Labor Day Weekend. My husband, our 6 years old and I got tickets for the show. Very welcoming staff, clean place....the band is awesome. Interacts with the public. Just loved it. Our daughter did not stop dancing, its been a while, but I even two stepped! The show is totally recommended, a fun family time.