“Please ! - You must move Cody Cattle Company to the top of your "Go To" list !”

The Cody Cattle Company
Ranked #1 of 5 Concerts & Shows in Cody
Reviewed 14 September 2018

Okay. I went in expecting a so-so dinner and a decent but not overwhelming musical experience.
Boy - was I wrong !
From start to finish, everything is done in a professional and very friendly way.
Your are escorted to your seat - first come first serve- by friendly staff including the three
Cowboys in the show. Everyone is really nice.
The food is served buffet style but every bit of it is beautifully prepared and delicious.
Included in the dinner is flavorful juicy chicken and tender sliced beef. You can get a steak if you pay an extra charge. Seconds are encouraged and everything is included including all sides, dessert and even some home made lemonade. A bar is available if you prefer beer or a mixed drink.
Now on to the music. The three gentlemen who put on the show are no amateurs.
These guys are top ot the line musicians who have obviously spent a lot of time and effort to put together an extremely entertaining show including singing, dancing, joking and some of the best guitar picking you'll ever hear. All of their musical credentials are
impeccable and boy does it show. Everyone had a great time. Definitely one of the highlights of our trip to Cody. And afterwards you can go to the Rodeo nearby.

All reviews
"served buffet style"
"talented musicians"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 13 September 2018

We met people, ate a great dinner, sang, danced, laughed and had a wonderful time! We were glad we went!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 6 September 2018

After 3 previous trips to Cody I finally took myself to The Cody Cattle Company on a 'Daily Double' ticket and boy do I wish I'd gone during my previous visits to town!!! From the moment you enter the building the atmosphere is great, even with the small crowd on my visit. I was seated front and centre and was invited onto the stage to ring the dinner bell, an "honour" usually given to children within the audience. The first part of the 'Daily Double' is an amazing Chuckwagon Dinner consisting of chicken, beef brisket, baked potato, baked beans, apple sauce, corn bread, Caesar salad, coleslaw, brownies, lemonade, coffee and water (which are topped up at your table). The food was so good I had to go up for a second visit to top up my plate and could easily have gone up for a third round! Part two of the ticket is the hour long live entertainment provided by 'The Triple C Cowboys' - Ryan Martin (Guitar), Ron Pruitt (Fiddle and Mandolin) and Johnny Sanchez (Bass Guitar and Double Bass). Cowboy classics, La Bamaba and Ghost Riders are a few of the tunes delivered with panache and a fair few laughs! Each 'Cowboy' has his own individual moments to delight the crowd and as a group they play off each other brilliantly. The whole evening finishes in time to allow folks to wander over to the daily Cody Nite Rodeo (They offer a 'Trifecta Ticket' which gives you Dinner, Show and Rodeo.) This is honest to goodness, pure entertainment with a great meal and I definitely plan to visit again when I'm next in Cody (well worth the trip from Scotland!). Add a visit to The Cody Cattle Company to your trip to Cody - you'll not regret it!!!

Reviewed 4 September 2018

We came to Cody to see the rodeo. Heard about a deal that included the rodeo plus dinner and show. Boy o boy are we glad we listened to the suggestion! Cody Cattle Company is an act all on it’s own. We ate an all you can eat Chuck Wagon dinner then, we were flabbergasted by the talent of the WAITERS! The guys were really wonderful waiters. Very attentive and kind. THEN, they walk on stage and “WORLD CLASS” entertainment begins. I can not begin to express how good these guys are. I would have stayed and missed the rodeo (I drove 17 hours to get there) if the show would have gone on. It was fantastic. Google Ryan Martin! Triple C Cowboys.