“On our way to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks”
Review of Super 8 Cody

Super 8 Cody
Ranked #8 of 29 Hotels in Cody
Reviewed 17 August 2016

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
David E, General Manager at Super 8 Cody, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2016

Reviewed 16 August 2016

Arrived without reservations, had become ill on the way home from Glacier National Park. The staf was very helpful and kind getting me a room. Would recommend this Super 8.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank 683starw
David E, General Manager at Super 8 Cody, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2016

Thank you so much for your review. I am sorry you became ill, but happy we were able to get you in.
We are committed to our guests' comfort, satisfaction and well being, so we always see to it that they have all the things they might need and require to make their stay a completely satisfying hotel experience. I am glad to hear that our staff was able to make your stay a pleasant one by providing excellent customer service. Hope you come back again.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

On my 20 day road trip, I sent 3 nights at a Super 8 property. Even tho the room was satisfactory and the staff at check in was professional, I placed a call to the Wyndham rewards company to speak with them regarding 2 issues I have with the stay. #1. I used 15,000 points at each place which should have been a free night stay, however, I was charged at each place. At other hotels, I used less points and received a free night lodging. I was also called by someone to let me know that I was to receive a $100 gift card for staying 2 or more nights at a Super 8. She told me I had to send her money in order to receive the "free" gift card. She gave me a hard time and was very hard to understand in her dialect. I finally had to hand up. I am still waiting for a call from a supervisor or other person in charge.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
David E, General Manager at Super 8 Cody, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2016

Thank you for your review. I am glad you found the room satisfactory and the staff professional. I am sorry you have had difficulty with your Wyndham Rewards points and gift cards. Although here at the property level we do not have any control over the issuing of the points or the gift cards you may contact Wyndham Rewards at 877-999-3223 and I am sure they can resolve your issue. We here at the Cody Super 8 want your trip and stay to be wonderful so hope you come back again.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

I stayed here for two nights. It was a great stay. The staff were very helpful and the barbeque from the trailer in the parking lot was quite good. Try the corn. The staff seemed to enjoy the folk who were there and made you feel welcome rather than just having a "doing their jobs" attitude. thank you. My only odd comment was that my cell phone didn't get reception in the room but it did in the lobby!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
David E, General Manager at Super 8 Cody, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding front desk . Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try every day to provide that quality customer service that our guests expects. We look forward to accommodate you on your next trip.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Quiet & clean updated room. Good bed & pillows. Nice shower with typical sandpaper towels. Breakfast was standard fare for Super 8 but there were only 4 bar heights tables crammed into the lobby. Caution as you sit as the one I had was very wobbly. Bonus was the delightful person refilling supplies complete with her "chicken" hat. She really had the right personality for the hospitality service industry.
This room was not a $200 a night room. Cody really sucker punches travelers.
Warning NO elevator.
It appears they are updating the property including outside planters. I liked that it was a total no smoking facility.
Regardless of how much they update it is not worth $200.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We are happy you found the room to be clean and updated. I understand your shock at the higher prices in Cody but you must agree a seasonal resort area requires a higher price to stay in business. I am glad you found Pat our breakfast person delightful. She really enjoys her job keeping the breakfast stocked and fresh and visiting with all the guests from all over the world. We hope if you come this way again you chosse us for your lodging needs.