Free cancellation until 28/07
US$245
US$220
Big Bear Motel(Cody)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$139
AmericInn by Wyndham Cody(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$135
US$197
US$150
US$120
Yellowstone Valley Inn(Wapiti)(Great Value!)
US$194
Hotels.com
Bear Tooth Inn(Cody)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$139
Agoda.com
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanpizza hutcinnamon rollsthe breakfast areacontinental breakfastwould stay here againstaff was very friendly and helpfulnice stayroad tripbuffalo billstevemotelyellowstonepetcerealrates
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Great location, good parking, handy to restaurants, good staff, nice and clean rooms...what more is there to say. It was truly an enjoyable stay in Cody and one of the best Super 8's we've stayed in. We paid 78.00 a night w/Triple AAA discount

Room Tip: Our room was 115 and it was quiet and comfortable, not sure about any of the others.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
David E, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Cody, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Thank you for staying with us here at the Cody Super 8! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and everything was to your satisfaction. We pride ourselves on excellent service and clean rooms so you saying we are "one of the best" really thrills us. We hope you come again.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

I agree with other reviewers that this is a 'super' Super 8. I have stayed in Super 8's before and was skeptical, with low expectations, but was pleasantly surprised. Very clean and staff was wonderful. Rooms are basic but well maintained and spacious. We were on an extended road trip in late August and had 2 days to spend in Yellowstone. Steve was on duty when we arrived and has to be the most positive, energetic and helpful motel desk clerk I have ever encountered. At his suggestion, between check-ins, he outlined an efficient 2, day trips into Yellowstone with some very insightful advice. He suggested we purchase picnic lunches at the grocery store and find peaceful places to lunch versus attempting the park eating establishments. Turned out to be sage advice and we enjoyed lunches beside uncrowded, bubbling streams instead of crowded, expensive restaurants. Hats off to Steve and a huge thanks for making our Yellowstone visit more enjoyable. Although we didn't utilize the continental breakfast I must say what I saw was very well organized, well stocked and the area very clean. Great experience and thanks to Steve, his mother and the rest of the staff at this Super 8..

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your terrific review. We really appreciated that you went into such detail. Our staff is certainly great at what they do and I know they will be very happy to know you were impressed. I cannot thank you enough for sharing your experience. I hope you find many more reasons to "get-away" and join us again.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

First, and foremost, I must tell you about Sami (the desk clerk). Sami was super-friendly, beyond helpful, and a true asset to Cody's Super 8 hotel!!! She assisted my husband and I in so many ways (directions, canceling & changing reservations, reccomending a GREAT local place for dinner, etc. etc). The hotel was very clean, beds were very comfy, and location was at the west edge of Cody about 1 hour's drive from Yellowstone's east entrance. EVERYTHING about this hotel went above our expectations...but Sami, the desk clerk was the icing on the cake. Definitly will stay here again and reccomend it to friends and family.

Room Tip: Quiet hotel on west edge of Cody. Comfy place to stay.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your detailed feedback regarding your recent stay, and I am very happy to hear that you had such a fantastic time with us! It is our commitment that every one of our valued guests receive personalized service and attention so that they may have a truly memorable stay, even if only for one night. Glad to hear you enjoyed the room as well, and I sincerely hope you come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed 20 September 2017

This motel was very clean and everyone was so helpful. With the Pizza Hut nearby you didn't have to drive to have a good meal. The continental breakfast was very good.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
David E, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Cody, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank you for your review. My staff and I want to thank first for choosing us to stay with and also for taking the time to write about your experience. We are always excited to hear of positive experiences! Come back again.