“Excellent but other museums not that great.”

Cody Firearms Museum
Ranked #3 of 61 things to do in Cody
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

If you are into weapons, guns, this is the best collect ever! Overwhelming there is so much, if time is not an issue but can see most in 3-4 hours.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

This is a first class Firearms Museum. It is a must see for firearms enthusiasts, collectors, and anyone even modestly interested in the evolution of modern firearms. I really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

A lot of unique firearms. Numerous custom engraved guns. Antique guns up to modern day. Many different rooms.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

The best historical collections of guns in the USA, Very well displayed and historical information on each gun and company. I found out one of Annie Oakley's guns was made in my home town. Annie and Buffalo Bill were my childhood idles. I still have my cap guns double holstered from 1955 that say Buffalo Bill across the back. Great time.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Luv all about guns and there after signi g all the paperwork all profecionally done went through s quock understanding of the safety procedures of handling firearms and range . I went for a three dofferent gun package i was very pleased and got my target Board to take home with my score . An experiance to remember

Been to Cody Firearms Museum? Share your experiences!