“You've got to be kidding !”
Review of Proud Cut Saloon

Proud Cut Saloon
Ranked #11 of 95 Restaurants in Cody
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Took our sons and their families to Cody yesterday , and decided to go into the Proud Cut Saloon for lunch . Total of 8 people . The person at the register actually told my wife to go on, as he thought the wait would be too long , didn't even give us a chance to see if we wanted to wait. I live close to cody, but I won't come back here!

1  Thank Mike B

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Right in the center of town, the Proud Cut offers good cowboy food, and lots of it, at great prices. The lunch salad is large – was enough for my wife and I to share. The chili (with beans) was hearty and flavorful. In the evening the Filet Mignon and other steaks are good quality, cooked perfectly and served promptly. You won’t go wrong when you eat here. Friendly and efficient wait staff. Good local beer selection, and full bar. Parking on the street.

1  Thank RussellJW
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Second night in Cody and we had just finished an excellent tour with Cody Shuttle and Tours. Number of recommendations as to where to eat so we drove downtown to see what we could find. We enjoy the flavor and lean meat of buffalo so we both had buffalo burgers with steak fries. Very busy restaurant considering it was the end of the tourist season. We did have to sit at the bar as the place was packed. Burgers were excellent and service was good. If I am ever in Cody again may try proud cut if I have reservations.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Went there for family celebration. We sat in the back room cause we had children with us. The menu is simple but a good variety of appetizers, hamburgers and my favorite fish n chips.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Cowboy food that is very well prepared and great. Best steack in town. I eat there often will of course go back

Been to Proud Cut Saloon? Share your experiences!