“It's just ok”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 30 January 2018

The first time I ate there was in 2012 with friends. My friends bragged about it, my steak was just ok. I didn't say anything, it's not the restaurants fault the steak was tough. It was a little pricey. The next time was 2017 with the same friends, this time as we pasted the restaurants I saw this guy in the window eating a burger. So we went in and I had to have the burger, it was brought to me on a plastic plate. Really I just couldn't believe it, take it for what you will. Just enjoy your visit to Cody.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

The Proud Cut saloon is a must stop in Cody. The décor, the food, the drinks every thing come together for a great experience. Thy offer some special food not for everybody taste.
I had the Rocky Mountain Oyster and the prime rib. Both of them were delicious.
The service is a little slow but when you are on vacation it does not matter. People are friendly and prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

With gran kids and family we were a party of eight. since it was cold/snowing we could not sit out back on the patio/porch so we were accommodated with indoor seating in a small room off the bar area. No complaints with the choice due to restrictions in minors being in the man room due to alcohol sales. My wife and kids always order the burger for lunch and can't say enough good things about the taste. I tried the pulled pork sandwich for the first time and while the meat was extremely tasteful I would probably ask for a little bbq sauce on the side next time. The fries are in the top three best fires in the city. Always enjoy our meals at Proud Cut and never have we experienced any problems.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

The steaks are very, very good. While we were seated promptly, we were abandoned for a good 20 minutes before our drinks arrived.

It would be over an hour before we were served our meal.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

We are a local couple who made a 6:30 reservation for our Anniversary dinner. Arriving right on time, the hostess didn’t have a table saved so she asked if we would sit in the back room OR wait 20 minutes. I told her we would come back at 7. We returned a few minutes after 7, hostess made a smart remark that it’s a good thing we showed up when we did. Are you kidding me?! We showed up right on time for the reservation we made earlier and politely waited 30 mins so she could figure out how to do her job! Anyways, we got our drinks right away but had to wait for our server to take our order as she walked by us several times. Food was great! Very disappointed in the service.

Been to Proud Cut Saloon? Share your experiences!