“Best restaurant food in Cody!”
Review of Proud Cut Saloon

Proud Cut Saloon
Ranked #10 of 94 Restaurants in Cody
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Once again, a great meal with our son before his wedding! :) We love this place! Service is good and quick! Food is awesome and just right when served! We love the fish and chips, shrimp salad, hamburgers and prime rib sandwich the best! They also have the yummiest desserts and they stay open the longest at night! Be sure and get a reservation if you are trying for dinner!

Reviewed 30 January 2018

The first time I ate there was in 2012 with friends. My friends bragged about it, my steak was just ok. I didn't say anything, it's not the restaurants fault the steak was tough. It was a little pricey. The next time was 2017 with the same friends, this time as we pasted the restaurants I saw this guy in the window eating a burger. So we went in and I had to have the burger, it was brought to me on a plastic plate. Really I just couldn't believe it, take it for what you will. Just enjoy your visit to Cody.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

The Proud Cut saloon is a must stop in Cody. The décor, the food, the drinks every thing come together for a great experience. Thy offer some special food not for everybody taste.
I had the Rocky Mountain Oyster and the prime rib. Both of them were delicious.
The service is a little slow but when you are on vacation it does not matter. People are friendly and prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

With gran kids and family we were a party of eight. since it was cold/snowing we could not sit out back on the patio/porch so we were accommodated with indoor seating in a small room off the bar area. No complaints with the choice due to restrictions in minors being in the man room due to alcohol sales. My wife and kids always order the burger for lunch and can't say enough good things about the taste. I tried the pulled pork sandwich for the first time and while the meat was extremely tasteful I would probably ask for a little bbq sauce on the side next time. The fries are in the top three best fires in the city. Always enjoy our meals at Proud Cut and never have we experienced any problems.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

The steaks are very, very good. While we were seated promptly, we were abandoned for a good 20 minutes before our drinks arrived.

It would be over an hour before we were served our meal.

Been to Proud Cut Saloon? Share your experiences!