“The Locals Love it!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 April 2018

We live in Cody and this is our “Go To” restaurant! It is rustic, rodeo friendly and reliable! I love the shrimp salad & sweet potato fries! My husband likes the mushroom burger! The service is fast & friendly. You might need reservations now that summer is coming but it doesn’t hurt to check especially if you go for an earlier dinner or lunch! So walk down Sheridan Ave. in Cody and enjoys delicious meal!

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Great food. Always can count on quality and consistency. Their French onion soup is a signature to add to any meal and their buffalo chicken...Well it's amazing!

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Once again, a great meal with our son before his wedding! :) We love this place! Service is good and quick! Food is awesome and just right when served! We love the fish and chips, shrimp salad, hamburgers and prime rib sandwich the best! They also have the yummiest desserts and they stay open the longest at night! Be sure and get a reservation if you are trying for dinner!

Reviewed 30 January 2018

The first time I ate there was in 2012 with friends. My friends bragged about it, my steak was just ok. I didn't say anything, it's not the restaurants fault the steak was tough. It was a little pricey. The next time was 2017 with the same friends, this time as we pasted the restaurants I saw this guy in the window eating a burger. So we went in and I had to have the burger, it was brought to me on a plastic plate. Really I just couldn't believe it, take it for what you will. Just enjoy your visit to Cody.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

The Proud Cut saloon is a must stop in Cody. The décor, the food, the drinks every thing come together for a great experience. Thy offer some special food not for everybody taste.
I had the Rocky Mountain Oyster and the prime rib. Both of them were delicious.
The service is a little slow but when you are on vacation it does not matter. People are friendly and prices are very reasonable.

Been to Proud Cut Saloon? Share your experiences!