Arbuckle Lodge Gillette
Fairfield Inn
US$149
US$104
US$96
All reviewsfront deskfamily suitewestern decorfree guest laundrytacosmanager's receptionbiscuits and gravywafflesbreakfast burritofree breakfastrooms are largeawesome hotelin towngreat breakfastother hotelsking roomgreat place to stay
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I love staying at this hotel when I come to Gillette Wyoming very clean rooms and very spacious rooms have a living room with a pullout bed and TV and then it has its other separate room with your bed and a Nother TV with a desk also they offer free coffee 24 seven in the lobby with about 20 different flavor syrup's also 10 different teas and they also offer a deluxe continental breakfast which is very good I highly recommend staying here when you're in Gillette Wyoming brought my wife with me to Gillette here in January for the first time she really enjoyed the hotel she took many photos with her phone and she also placed a review on trip advisor she really enjoyed the coffee station and the continental breakfast she really enjoyed the spacious room and the accommodations and the very nice pool and Jacuzzi area she wants to come back with me when I come back out here to work just so we can stay at this hotel again And we met the hotel manager and she was very nice spoke to her for a while

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank sharp69
General M, Owner at Arbuckle Lodge Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you for choosing the Arbuckle Lodge on your most recent stay. The Arbuckle Team is hapoy you enjoyed our many amenties dueing your stay. Welcome to the Arbuckle Family and please come again soon. I really enjoyed meeting and talking with you and I hope to to see you and your husband again soon

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Where to begin!? My friend was having a wedding here, and all the traveling parties were staying at the hotel. I called to book my room, it took the front desk 8 minutes to book my room, and I asked for an emailed copy of my reservation. The lady told me she would, but I never got an email. When I went to breakfast the employees had their children hanging around the breakfast area, after they were done using the waffle maker for 20 minutes they were running around making messes around the tables. Apparently this is a normal occurrence because none of the help batted an eye. When I checked out on Sunday I saw I was charged for 2 nights instead of the 1 I had requested. I was given multiple excuses of why this was, and was finally told that the manager was the only one who could issue a refund. I left my name and number for the manager (Laura). Between calling the front desk and Laura directly I have tried 5 times to get ahold of her. She has refused to return a single call. Completely frustrated I contacted my bank to file a dispute of charges, and they are trying to contact the manager. Overall horrible experience!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
10  Thank Melissa S
Reviewed 16 December 2017

Much as they say great things about how much they care on the little cards they leave in the room, this was the most underwhelming and overhyped place we stayed out of our trip down accross america from Montana to Tenessee and back.

The laundry, pool, and gym were all closed or out of order. Two of those were reasons we picked the hotel based on the listing, and we were matter-of-factly told without apology they just weren't there. As soon as we got to our room, we had to hunt down the loud roaring gurgling sound we hadn't heard in the rest of the hotel, which turned out to be the mini fridge in a cabinet. We unplugged it.

We stayed 10 different places on our trip, and the Arbuckle cost the most (we got a discount, but still), the lady at the front desk was the least tolerant of my wish to pay in cash (while leaving the credit card on file for incidentals), and the included breakfast was the worst.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank kiranuka

Reviewed 14 December 2017

We spent just one night in this hotel in Gillette on our way from Rapid City to Cody. There's a spacious and elegant reception area with a very friendly staff, always smiling and available for any kind of info. Rooms are well furnished and absolutely clean. Breakfast has a big variety of food and drinks for every taste. Useful for one tour trip the possibility to use the internal laundry service. We enjoyed a lot the fantastic swimming pool and sauna area, surrounded by window walls that makes a swim during the sunset a very relaxing experience. Price is interesting in comparison with the quality of the hotel which we highly recommended. It was a real pity to spend there just one night!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing the Arbuckle Lodge on your most recent stay. The Arbuckle Team is hapoy you enjoyed our many amenties dueing your stay. Welcome to the Arbuckle Family and please come again soon.zThanks again for tbe raving 5 star review. I will be sharing this with my staff at our Monday meeting.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

I don't know where to start but from start to finish of our four night stay we could not be more happy. Front desk personal, Toni and Angeles were the best, informative, always smiling and could not do enough for me and my wife. The place was clean, had easy parking, good breakfast. Would never consider another place in Gillette when we come back.

Room Tip: The suites are nice.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing the Arbuckle Lodge on your most recent stay. The Arbuckle Team is hapoy you enjoyed our many amenties dueing your stay. Welcome to the Arbuckle Family and please come again soon.Toni and Angeles will be happy to read you mentioned them by name.