All reviews full kitchen fire pit living room hot tub within walking distance of downtown would stay here again town square two queen beds front desk staff an easy walk shops and restaurants parking lot fireplace condo yellowstone closet laundry
Reviewed 9 January 2018

This establishment is located close to the downtown area of Jackson so you can walk without having to worry about finding parking. We loved our stay and the staff was extremely helpful and friendly, especially Valerie. She made us feel like part of her family. We stayed in the 2 bedroom condo's which were perfect for our situation with a group of 11 on our parent's 50th anniversary trip. There is plenty of room in the condo's for everyone to spread out and they have great views of Snow King Mountain.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Frank L, General Manager at Jackson Hole Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

gmack2018,
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your review. I am glad that you found our location, staff and accommodations to your liking. I will share your very kind words with Valerie as she will appreciate the comment. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Jackson Hole.
Best,

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Spacious suite with nice wood accents and cowboy art, full kitchen, washer/drier, 2 bathrooms but only one shower. Only challenge was figuring out how to turn on shower. Cute lodge-style reception, popular heated pool and outdoor fire pit. Also fireplace in the room (but we didn’t use). Walking distance from the square in Jackson Hole and across the street from our car rental place (which does offer shuttle to the airport).

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Frank L, General Manager at Jackson Hole Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience at the Jackson Hole Lodge.
Best,

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Overall enjoyed the hot tub, service is horrible. Walls are thin, housekeeping never bothered to come back and clean room even when specifically told by the front desk manage that they would. Then was told it was my fault that I was in the room when they came by, even after I specifically asked that they come back in 20 minutes and was told they would by management. Not impressed, there are better motels in Jackson.

Update:
Was able to talk to the hotel manager after having to call corporate management to get my phone calls returned. In a nutshell it was summed up to lack of training. I was told sorry that the housekeeper walked in on my wife changing and that they would have meetings to address the situation and it was unfortunate that the room didn't get cleaned after we had called. Unfortunately the manager doesn't understand that his customers would not have stayed at such a hotel had they known their wife was going to be violated. Please spend your money elsewhere both Snow King and the Lexington are excellent hotels with well trained staff and a management that actually cares about their customers that are spending their hard earned money at the establishment.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Shane D
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Please do not waste your money on this place. It states "rustic but nice". Rustic means old and out dated. There is no elevator. There is no iron in room. The bed had a nail that was poking into the wall. There is no one in the office when needed. The "office personnel" gave out faulty information. They do not have a shuttle for $8 like they told me they did. All in all, do not waste your money.

Room Tip: spend the extra for a hotel that offers airport shuttle service
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank annstrohmyer
Frank L, General Manager at Jackson Hole Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Ann,
I am sorry that you did not enjoy your visit to Jackson. The Jackson Hole Lodge does not advertise that we have an elevator and you were assigned to a first floor room as requested. Irons are available in every room. Our office is staffed from 7am until 10pm daily and we publish these hours on our website and in our lobby. The "$8" shuttle you mention is via the local Ride to Fly program - we do not operate this shuttle nor did we inform you that we did - you were referred to them on your request for affordable transport between town and the airport. If you had an issue with the shuttle you should call the Ride to Fly program - we were just simply fulfilling your request for a shuttle recommendation. I am sorry that you didn't enjoy your stay. I am confounded as to why in the letter you sent you praise the room but leave that out of this review. We can't be responsible for local ride sharing companies but do our best to provide clean, comfortable lodging accommodations to our guests.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

We stayed at this place in early Sept. 2017, and encountered an over priced old hotel, with issues and arrogant staff.
We found black mold in the "renovated" bathroom and the other bathroom was in such poor condition with a shower door barely attached that we did not even use it. Even though we reported it to the front desk, the next day when we checked out, the ski boy said that they checked it out and it was nothing. No proof was ever furnished.
First I doubt if this place has the expertise or the proper lab to determine types of mold, and if they did I'm sure that they would have gladly furnished the proper certification. In addition to the bad experience, since visitors only have a limited number of choices in Jackson Hole, and they only seem to be interested in is getting as much of your money as they can. This is an older property badly in need of heavy cleaning and updating.

Room Tip: find another hotel
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sandybeach631
jhskier1, General Manager at Jackson Hole Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Thanks for staying with us. Sorry our room did not meet your expectation. Your story about mold in our renovated bath (Spring 2017) is confusing to me. Our new bath/shower combos are completely integrated and have no caulking where mold can grow. I have personally walked every room and find no evidence of mold nor have a found a shower door “barely” hanging on in the second baths. I think if you read our reviews you will find several comments about our superb housekeeping staff. Many who have worked for us for 10 plus years. Again, I am sorry to hear of your experience and be assured we take each complaint seriously and will work harder to make sure other guests do not have the experience you speak of.
GM