“A Mixed Bag”

OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #57 of 119 Restaurants in Jackson
Reviewed 4 March 2021

The service was absolutely great, no complaints there. The beer was great especially the Dark Hazy IPA called Vexing Tangle. Based solely on service and beer, I would have given this a 5/5 review. However, we ordered the Cheese Curds... They were served in a bowl where all of the excess grease gathered at the bottom.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (124)

Reviewed 4 March 2021

We loved visiting the Roadhouse. Our server was great, recommending some very different drink options that we all loved. The apps, the main course and the beer were all very good. We will be back!

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

We ate here for the first time a week into our vacation & it has been hands down the best place we have eaten at while in Jackson Hole! I had the steak, very tender & my husband had the ribs, every tasty! David D. was very attentive & and an excellent server! The craft beer was excellent!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 28 November 2020 via mobile

We had a great covid-friendly family lunch. Food was good, if not exemplary. Service however was exceptional and made for a great few hours. Pub atmosphere, brewery, great location.

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank USBrits
Reviewed 19 November 2020 via mobile

Only reason I gave two stars was the service was good. Food was terrible. Had duck wing appetizer. I had the pork ribs cooked ok but the soy sauce was so overpowering. My son could not eat his fries because of the amount of pepper. My wife’s salmon had so much salt she at a few bites and finish our kids hamburger.

Date of visit: November 2020