“Fantastic food , reasonable prices, - Love the Torta Asada!”
Review of Taqueria Sanchez

Taqueria Sanchez
Ranked #68 of 150 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I grabbed some take-out here for my wife and I when we were visiting Jackson. She had the Carne Enchiladas and I had the Torta Asada. We also ordered a side of tortilla chips with salsa, beans, and guacamole. We loved all of our food! It was delicious - I would eat here regularly if living in Jackson! The Torta was amazing!

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Now called the San Juan, but same menu. I had the Pork Tacos Al Pastor, very nice flavors, and filled me up for 12 bucks.

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

I love your tacos, tortas and burritos. I eat alot of Mexican food in Jackson but I'm always pleased with your food. You guys keep up the good work!

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Nice place! The food was really good. I had the veggie tacos, they were simple, yet delicious! People were nice as well.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Excellent authentic Mexican food. I had the beef quesadilla and it was delicious. Very friendly staff and prompt service