“OMG Truffles”
Review of Atelier Ortega

Atelier Ortega
Ranked #5 of 7 Dessert in Jackson
Reviewed 27 February 2018

We bought a box of truffles and saved them until we got home after our vacation. They were FANTASTIC! In the store we had a chocolate huckleberry cake and a coconut creme brulee. I really enjoyed everything we tried, and the lady who greeted and served us was so nice and welcoming. We stumbled upon this as it was right next to our hotel, while we had planned to go to Coco Love, I'm so thrilled we found the main bakery. I would highly recommend the truffles!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Check your diet at the door. The chocolate desserts defy description . Hand made chocolate candy are exquisite.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

A bit pricey but worth it. I had these a year ago and can't forget the taste and unusual pairings. Sent some as a gift under sad circumstances and heard they brought a smile to their faces.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

We visited Atelier Ortega everyday we were in Jackson. The bakery is very near our hotel - The Lodge at Jackson Hole. We had desserts, coffee and chocolate. All amazing. The staff was cheerful and helpful and we had a nice chat with Mr Ortega. We went back the morning we left to take chocolate back to friends at home. Definitely worth visiting!

Reviewed 7 December 2016

I went here on my fiancaes birthday. We stopped for a little treat. This place makes the best chocolates that I have ever had. I will definately make it a point to stop here every time that I come to Jackson.

1  Thank EveNParadise