Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Anvil Hotel(Jackson)
4 Winds(Jackson)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsa hilton honors memberlight dinnerliving roomcovered parkinghilton pointsfull size fridgesmall bedroomtruck routein towngas fireplacebreakfast and dinnerhot breakfastwithin walking distancehome away from homefree breakfastshops and restaurantscookies
Reviewed 20 May 2015

This was a very nice hotel. Clean and everyone was very friendly. The amenities were nice. The nicest was that Mon. thru Thurs they even give you dinner at night. Probably not as much as a restaurant but really nice. Every night is something different. The first night I was there they had a Mexican dish not my most favorite, have a bad stomach. I made a cheese quesadillas with bacon that was really good. My partner said the regular Mexican dish was very good too. Usually, have a salad bar too that has great variety and great Paul Newman dressings. I did forget to say that they do have the breakfast bar in the morning, which was pretty standard. Everyone at the front desk were really wonderful. Very helpful and friendly. Did I mention that in the evening they have cookies and milk in the lobby for you. Just wonderful little treats. Free laundry if you need it. Room was very nice. Nice kitchenette with all the amenities, housekeeping was wonderful they keep the dishes clean every day and the room spotless. Bed was great. The shower was really great, nice walk in shower and great water pressure. Stayed three days while we were roaming around Grand Teton National Park. The million dollar Cowboy Bar was a great place for evening entertainment. I'm sure during the summer it gets real hectic around there. The location was very convenient just off the main drag nice quiet little area.

Room Tip: A room in the front or corner is really nice overlooking. The back rooms are nice but they do overlook the alley area.
2  Thank Mark E
Kristine H, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2015

What a great review! Thank you so much for taking the time to tell everyone how much you liked the Homewood Suites Jackson Hole. The staff works hard to ensure all our guests have a 5-star stay and feel as if they have a home-away-from-home experience. If you choose to visit our beautiful valley again we hope you will stay with us.

Reviewed 19 May 2015

We stayed here for one night on our big American road trip and couldn't fault it. It's a short walk from the town square have free coffee 24-7. The room/or suite was amazing and had everything we needed including a VERY cosy bed, free wifi and even a fireplace... Breakfast was continental style buffet but there was a large choice of both hot and cold food and filled us up ready for our journey to Grand Teton National Park. The staff were really friendly and the lady who checked us in (sorry didn't get her name but she had the most beautiful long, wavy red hair!) was so lovely. We would most definitely stay here again and were sad that we only spent one night there.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your 5-star review! At the Homewood Suites Jackson Hole we strive to ensure every guest has a great stay. I will share your kind words with Karen (our guest services agent with the beautiful red hair) as well. We hope that if you choose to visit our beautiful area again you will stay with us.

Reviewed 12 May 2015

This was the perfect location for Jackson Hole. We walked everywhere, as it is located downtown. Shops, restaurants, bars, everything is at walking distance.

Our suite had a very comfortable living room, desk, kitchen table and kitchen. Our bedroom was a bit tight, but the bed was very comfortable.

Nice free breakfast, easy parking at the lot behind the hotel and friendly people. Free guest laundry was a plus.

2  Thank Voyagelicious

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us in May and thank you for the great review. At the Homewood Suites Jackson Hole our goal is to provide great service with a home-away-from-home experience. We hope you will stay with us on your next journey out West.

Reviewed 14 April 2015

Everything in Jackson hole wy is expensive so this was the nicest for the value of the money. it is small cause they are cramped on space in that town, but staff was friendly and everything was nice and cozy. I would love to go back. had a great view.

Room Tip: our room was quiet didnt hear any kids running up and down the hall.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Kristine H, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2015

Thank you for your review. We appreciate being your lodging choice while visiting Jackson Hole. Our staff works hard in offering our guests a home-away-from-home experience and we are pleased you had a quiet night's rest. We hope you will stay with us again if you choose to return to our beautiful valley.

Reviewed 13 April 2015

Not sure what was up with room 325 but I couldn't control the temperature! Yeah, I should have brought this to the Front Desk but I checked in, unpacked, set the room on "cool" then took a very long walk through downtown Jackson. By the time I got back it was quite late and I had to leave to catch a 7 am flight out the next morning. The room never cooled down! I opened the windows and sweated my self to about 2 hrs sleep.

I usually don't stay at Hiltons because of past poor customer service - they have quite an industry reputation - but this hotel, other than the hot room, really impressed me. I was very warmly greeted, surprised to find I was "guest of the day" and the room was otherwise excellent.

I hope to travel back to Jackson again soon and I certianly will book this hotel. Very impressed with the staff and overall location.

One side note: upon returning to the hotel on 4/10 about 930 pm I was nearly run over by two mule deer 100 feet from the hotel's entrance! Yes, there is plenty of wildlife within the city limits!

Room Tip: rooms along Millward Ave might be noisier
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Ron L
Kristine H, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2015

Mr. L; First allow me to apologize for your warm room and note we have addressed the issue with maintenance. I am pleased that you gave us and Hilton another opportunity to win back your loyalty. At the Homewood Suites Jackson we take great pride in assuring our guests have a great stay. I can't guarantee more wildlife encounters the next time you visit but I can guarantee another wonderful stay!