Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Scenery, fish, and great memories!

Knowledgeable guides who were easy going and friendly. They were great with my kids (12, 10, 8... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Emmalo05
Amazing day on the Green River

Our guides were so knowledgeable about the habitat and wildlife that we learned as much about those... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
CurryJH21
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Jackson
from US$199.00
from US$169.00
from US$169.00
More Info
All reviews caught fish trout drift boat snake river private walk float trip dry land jackson hole great teacher cut throat learned how two sons great lunch outstanding experience first timers these guys his passion
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 March 2021 via mobile

Brian took my son(11) and I out Flyfishing, it was our first time, and it was amazing! One of the best bonding experiences we have shared. Brian was a phenomenal instructor, so enthusiastic, true respect for nature and the fish, and had us with flys in the water constantly.
My son can’t stop talking about it, and is pumped to flyfish again

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 19 March 2021

JH fly fishing school outfitters is a great place to learn to fly fish & also take a guided fly fishing trip! I have never fly fished before so our guide Spencer showed me how to and I was out fishing the snake river before you knew it! My husband has fly fished before so he got started fishing while I was being taught. We did the snake river and it was amazing! What a trip. We had our guided trip in march, during spring break. We each caught at least 3 fishes with opportunity to catch plenty more but Im still learning to keep fish on the line, haha. We will 1000% do another guided trip with this company again. Spencer, the owner & guide, was AMAZING. Very outgoing but calm and enthusiastic at the same time (fun!) and has tons of knowledge.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 19 October 2020

Spencer took me down the Snake River and not only taught me how to fly fish but about the river itself. I really left understanding what flies work for what water and how to find the best fishing spots. I had the time of my life and I recommend Jackson Hole Fly Fishing School to anyone looking to give the sport a try.

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 16 October 2020 via mobile

I highly recommend using Jackson Hole Fly Fishing company. TC was our guide and was so patient with my husband and I even though we were complete novices. He spent the first hour or so teaching us about everything we needed to know before we got out on the River. It was one of our favorite things we did on our long Roadtrip we were on. Don’t use any other company!

Date of experience: October 2020
Spencer M, Owner at Jackson Hole Fly Fishing School, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2020

Thank you both! I loved getting to guide you all, share some local knowledge and just get to know you in the mean time. I hope the rest of the roadtrip went smoothly. Thank you for braving the elements to catch fish!

-T.C.

Reviewed 9 October 2020 via mobile

I had an absolute blast on this trip. My guide had me on fish from the start and the day went by too quickly. I definitely recommend this outfitter to anyone traveling to Wyoming. You’ll have a blast and be begging to come back as soon as the trip is over.

Date of experience: September 2020