US$99
US$89
Hampton.com
US$151
US$142
Quality Inn & Suites University(Laramie)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$189
US$170
All reviewsbreakfast included eggspleasant smileblazing fastwaffleswould stay againjacuzzi tubon a cross country road tripnice breakfast in the morningtowel rackpassing through townwashington stateshut offsink areafirst floorpet feethe staff was friendly and helpfulking bed
Reviewed 14 August 2017

NO towel racks anywhere. Had to drape wet towels/washrags over shower curtain rack/chair/ironing board & our ice cooler to dry out. Bath tub had no anti slip coating in tub to prevent slips. Had to lay a towel on the bottom of tub to prevent slips. Water pressure was weak. AC would shut off after 15 minutes & wouldn't resume until 15 minutes later, no matter what temp we set it on. Uncomfortable sleeping because of this. For staying 3 days, all housekeeping did was empty garbage cans. Because we used Booking.com, no Choice Hotel rewards applied. I reserved this room on my Visa card. Upon check in, I gave clerk my MasterCard, as there was a 5% cashback promotion & I told clerk to put all charges on my MasterCard. Well, she used the Visa card for everything. Didn't find out until I got back home. Oh and the room...maybe a 1ft/2ft space between foot of the bed and desk/TV stand. We were walking sideways, trying to avoid each other, whenever the occasion arose. The " NO Towel Rack" part really was a negative part of the room. Also what we didn't like was the wash up sink was basically in the bedroom area & the toilet & shower was a separate room. So no privacy if my wife was washing up/ applying makeup, etc or me shaving or whatever. We all like our little bit of privacy.

Room Tip: Reading other reviews, get a room on the south side of the property.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2017

My wife and I stayed one night while passing through town. Motel is what you would expect from this brand. The room was big, clean, comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was pretty standard for a Comfort Inn. Location was close to the Interstate and a few miles from many restaurants. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed three nights on business/work over July 4th period. Really clean, plenty of hot water, cold AC. About a 10 minute drive to University of Wyoming. Iron Skillet across road offers a 20% discount on meal purchases according to front desk. Indoor pool and complimentary breakfast, which was good. Heather was both polite and knowledgeable of greater Laramie. Would recommend to others.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Decent furnishings for a budget hotel. Comfy beds, good bathroom design, good breakfast options. But our room was unbelievably noisy. We were right by the side door/stairway. Also heard highway noise all night.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed just one night on business. Room was clean, quiet, and spacious. Wi-fi was tempermental. Did not get to enjoy breakfast since flight left before breakfast was available. They did provide a brown bag to go, but was not impressed with the contents. I would stay here again if I am ever in the area again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business