Little America Hotel(Little America)
US$79
US$74
Priceline
US$123
BestWestern.com
Prairie Inn Motel(Evanston)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$117
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$62
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I am moving cross country and found all the rooms booked in Evanston, WY when I stopped there after midnight, so the Holiday Inn staff there suggested I call this motel. I called and was told there would be a room and that I didn't need to reserve it. When I arrived, the older white woman at the front desk looked at me and said she had made a mistake and there were no rooms after all. I am an African American man. I don't know what the reality was, but I found the interaction disturbing. And it left me stuck in the middle of the night in Wyoming to drive even further looking for a place to sleep. I would avoid this motel if you have a choice; based on other reviews here that would probably be wise in any case.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank WCTravels76
Reviewed 13 April 2013

The lady running the place was nice, but it went pretty much downhill from there. We were given a room in the small building attached to the office. It was obvious that this room is probably the most used of the lot; stained carpet, pet odor, crusty blanket on the bed, stuffy. The ancient, tiny heater worked, but not very well. I have to wonder if the rooms in the other, more modern and remodeled building were better. And if so, why werent we given one of those? Anyhow, it slept us. Thats about the best thing I can say for it. I guess when youre the only choice in town there aint much reason to pull out the stops.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the big building.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2013

The room was very clean and comfortable. The friendly staff was helpful and answered all of my questions. To have wireless access was great, and the connection was reliable. It's far enough from the main highway so as not to be noisy, yet close enough to be convenient. Nice, quiet, and comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 March 2012

Room is very dirty. Old cans of food left in the room, which means the rooms aren't clean. Heat doesn't work in room. Sheets and blankets are ripped. Bed mattress is sagging. I'll be luck if I don't get a disease or bed bugs from this place. Do yourself a favor and stay in a different town. I should have brought my sleeping bag to sleep in my truck; it is much leaner then this place. This place should be shut down for unsanitary conditions.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank 24-7cotraveler
Reviewed 11 May 2010

We have family in the area, so I made arrangements to stay here. Can you imagine a motel where you don't even have coffee within 1/2 mile? We were traveling with a pet and the room we got was dirty and small. My husband spilled a glass of water and the immediate smell of cat assailed us. No one is available to help with problems-- they are only on site from 5 to 10 pm. Suffice it to say, we moved over about five miles to Ft. Bridger and had a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple