All reviews under new management microwave and refrigerator hot springs catherine fans
Reviewed 10 December 2015

I felt very welcome when I got talking to the manager dusty and he did a great job and he showed very good and interest in his visitors and the rooms was very clean and if I need anything he was always there to help me no wait so if u want a great motel with a caring manager and great rooms stay here and thank u for allowing me to have a great place to stay thank u for everything u guys do for your guess it was a great experience I will be back soon...

Room Tip: I had room the homestead cabin its a great room
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2015

Our only excuse for not leaving is that it was late. The amenities here were unique. A bathroom sink/vanity that moved, a shower curtain that hugged you when you tried to take a shower, curtains that I had to close with a hair clip. I wiped up some water off the bathroom floor, and the piece of toilet paper I used was black afterwards, so obviously the bathroom floor was filthy. I tried not to look too closely at the carpet. The bedspread and really pilled blanket had cigarette burns. No chair, no kleenex, no plastic glasses, no hangers in the closet. I guess I can say that the sheets and towels seemed to be clean and there was soap, and the WiFi worked. To top it off, it was not cheap! We will phone ahead and stay elsewhere next time.

Stayed: September 2015
1  Thank Marie B
khf333, Owner at Sage and Sand Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2015

Our object has always been to provide good clean rooms for out guests. Saratoga is a small Wyoming town and help is almost impossible to get, so if the room was not cleaned properly we extend our sincere apologies. This summer the help lasted about two weeks before moving on despite trying hard to get reliable help. We pay well above minimum wage, but when there is no help on busy days, problems like this can occur. However, there are no rooms where the unity sink moves and you will find the rooms are generally quite clean and the amenities as good as any in this small Wyoming town. By the way, all shower curtains move if you do not close the door.

Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

Simply not a lot of good here. An old motor court motel, this one's day is past. Tiny, cramped room and not too clean. Location in town is good, and moderately priced, but there are simply better options around. Could be quaint with a major overhaul, but just waiting it out for now.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank SleazEd
Reviewed 27 April 2015 via mobile

Dusty Bones, innkeeper always takes very good care of ma, I travel through from Colorado to Montana 2 or 3 times a year and always plan a Sage and Sand stop. Rooms are always clean and a number of choices are available. While in Saratoga there are hot springs and some funky consignment stores I check out. Enjoy your stay and hi to Dusty Bones,see you soon

Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank yellowstone59758
Reviewed 7 November 2014

First I picked the Sage and Sand because of its pet-friendly policy. That is a plus here. Then we decided to travel without our dogs and having committed to the motel we spent a few nights there. Don't expect much other than a good bed (with old sheets and blankets) and a warm room. If you're planning to impress then choose another option. If you into roughing it in a quiet little town then you might consider the Sage and Sand Motel.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple