Review Highlights
Ski & snow boarding

Great mountain with lots of trails. We are beginners but did not feel out of place. Easy to get... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
ginataormina
via mobile
Incredible

My wife and had the awesome opportunity to stay in Teton Village and I would t change a thing... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
770benjaminb
Valdosta, Georgia
via mobile

1,010 results
All reviews ski resort ski school lift tickets great mountain jackson hole double blues green runs other resorts big mountain ski instructor intermediate skiers snow conditions off piste mountain biking fresh snow waffles aerial tram
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We decided to take a family ski vacation for Christmas and chose JH and I am SO glad we did! They were taking every Covid precaution and required masking even when outside if you were on the mountain. I even watched them pull someone’s lift ticket because the man didn’t have his mask covering his mouth and nose. We appreciated the attention to detail with masking protocols and felt very safe. Our son did daily ski school and the protocols were in place there, too. He loved skiing and we felt the program helped him grow leaps in bounds in just a few short days. Highly recommend Jackson Hole for a family ski trip.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

EPIC, I'll be returning soon, this place was unreal! Hands down best ski resort, everything from the views to the overall ski experience! If you haven't skied here you're missing out!

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

In the era of Covid they have a done a good job of spacing people out, unfortunately this results in very long lift lines even with limited ticked sales. The aerial tram wait was always at least an hour. I appreciate the safe environment, but can complain anyways. Had 3 ft of snow while here. Teton village has several restaurants and bars. Limited retail.
The JH app is very good. Can track your vertical and runs. The mountain is a beast with lots of challenging terrain.

1  Thank Bima01
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight was cancelled, so I added another lift ticket to my j card. When I went to purchase, the website made me login to my previous account and then the ticket was no longer in my cart and said “sold out” for the day I tried to purchase. I kept trying to call their guest service line and it kept saying the call was unavailable after ringing multiple times. I tried that 5 times with no success. I then sent them a message through the chat feature and decided to try that number to hopefully talk with someone. I finally got ahold of a person and they were not very empathetic at all, just said, “Sorry about that.” They didn’t offer any other suggestions and didn’t even mention the half day ticket option until I brought it up. They were also not flexible with the half day ticket times. Then when speaking with someone in the chat, they were very unprofessional and also not helpful at all. Their website is also very difficult to use and when it doesn’t work you are forced to call them and wait forever to get a response. Wouldn’t recommend.

Reviewed 18 January 2021 via mobile

I have heard so much hype about Jackson Hole and I guess we should have read more about it, but there wasn’t much to do there after skiing. There were so many buses dropping off and picking people up that the smell of diesel was overwhelming. We stayed at the bottom of the ski lifts which was fine but one of the 2 person chairs was so old and scary, there are so many merge areas with super fast skiers and slow down/whoa signs everywhere, and super sad signs about a 5 year old being killed when someone was skiing 50 mph. Also the lines were so long!! You need to take gondolas up to most of the ski areas and they took forever. The skiing was ok - it is not more steep than other ski hills we have gone to. To get to the town, which has a sprawling downtown area is 30 minutes. I grew to understand most of the business for the town is in the summer so the winter is more of a break for many places.