“Pastrami Sandwich was amazing! Very nice place.”

Spur Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Spur Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$18 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Village Road
Transit: Start Bus
Description: Spur Restaurant and Bar at Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa is located in the heart of Teton Village, inside the Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa. Executive Chef Kevin Humphreys has created a mouthwatering menu of creative dinner favorites at Spur such as Smoked Pheasant Raviolis, Corn Crusted Idaho Trout, Zonker Stout Braised Buffalo Short Ribs, and Chickpea & Goat Cheese Polenta Cakes, in addition to daily specials. All menu selections are complimented with regionally produced organic produce and creative interpretations of classic favorites. Our restaurant is a fire-lit, inviting space to relax and enjoy great food, served by friendly, professional staff. In the summertime, enjoy our scenic patio that overlooks the surrounding area.
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Business lunch before hitting the slopes. The pastrami sandwich caught my eye and did not disappoint. Amazing flavors in this sandwich. Rich, cheesy, smoky, tasty, juicy = amazing. Best sandwich I have had in a long time. This place has a great laid back, but classy feel to it. Many different Olympic events on different screens was appreciated as well.

Date of visit: February 2018
SpurStacy, General Manager at Spur Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Thank you for sharing your amazing review of Spur! The pastrami sandwich is a long time favorite of the chefs as well.
Please join us again soon for another!

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Spur restaurant is a hidden gem within Teton Village in Jackson Hole.

My boyfriend and I were out in Jackson Hole on a special trip and dinned at Spur our first night there. Well this was a mistake on our part, we now had several other nights of reservations ahead of us and there was no way any of them could hold a candle to our dining experience here. From the second we were greeted at the door it was nothing but smiles from every staff member on the floor. Everyone in every different position was there to accommodate you and couldn't be more happy to do so. As soon as we sat down our waiter was there to take our drink order and was happy to make suggestions on the menu which I always appreciate. We shared "The Spur" for appetizer which is their cheese and meat board and it was amazing. It was the perfect selection of cheeses, meats, and jams to pair with your food. My boyfriend had the American Wagyu Pot Roast for dinner which he said was one of the best meat dishes hes had and I had the Trout which was exceptional. I do not eat meat and dining here was not an issue at all as the chef has done a wonderful job offering tasty vegetarian options to complement an eclectic menu of meats.

My boyfriend and I both left Spur speechless by the food, and this is coming from two people who spend many nights a week exploring different restaurants back at home, and frequently dine out in NYC. We both left saying its going to be a hard sell eating anywhere else for the rest of the trip and it was. Our second night out didn't compare to our experience at Spur and we decided to cancel our reservations for our third dinner and dine back at Spur. Being this was a last minute decision we did not have a reservation, which I highly recommend, but being as accommodating as they are we were able to grab two seats at the bar, which ended up turning into the best part of our vacation. We were greeted by Joe, who with a smile ear to ear took our drink order and made us feel very at home at the bar. He followed up by telling us what the specials were for the evening, one of them being a seafood chowder and the other being a "twist" on Chicken and Waffles. It was Duck Confit paired with Sweet Potato Waffles. Being I have dietary restrictions I was hesitant on trying the soup in fear it may be made with some sort of meat stock but thanks to Joes wonderful knowledge of the menu he was able to ensure it wasn't, and even took time out to double check with the chef. I decided against the soup and went with the mushroom toast which was by far one of the best things I have ever tasted and my boyfriend had the beef cheek schnitzel which he raved about. I was questioning what to have again for dinner and spotted the Kale and Polenta Cakes which came highly recommended as a vegetarian option by Joe as did the waffle special so that's what we decided to order. Being a vegetarian for years I will say it takes a special chef to make dishes this flavorful, different and stand out in taste and the Chef at Spur in my opinion mastered that. It was by far one of the tastiest vegetarian dishes I have ever had and sadly my meals going forward will be weighed against this. My boyfriend raved about the waffle special and even recommended it to several people sitting next to us at the bar.

We were in Jackson Hole to ski, my boyfriend is a very skilled skier and was on a mission to ski the famous Corbets Couloir. Being Joe was very friendly and very accommodating during our dining we all started making small talk as we were sitting at the bar and he was more than happy to educate us on the skiing conditions in Jackson, the mountain and on Corbets, as he has skied it several times. In between him serving other customers he took time out to explain to my boyfriend in his very enthusiast way the best approached to conquering Corbets and shared with us many of his stories skiing the mountain which we enjoyed hearing. We immediately took to Joe as his personality, demeanor and good nature is very similar to ours. Its nice to see the type of people this restaurant employs and in my opinion is a reflection on their success. Eating at Spur for the second time was the highlight of our evening, dining with Joe made it that much better but what he did afterwards contributed to the most memorable part of our trip.

As I mentioned earlier we were there to ski, my boyfriend was going to ski Corbets and Joe in between managing a hectic bar with is enthusiastic personality, managed to spend enough time to give my boyfriend the confidence he needed to ski the famous run in Jackson Hole. He at the end of the night told us he was off the next day and offered to meet us at the mountain to take my boyfriend through Corbets. When I tell you this made our trip, this made our trip. My boyfriend was thrilled, he had a belly full of good food, a great buzz and just made a friend who was going to help him though this challenge. Joe met us at the mountain the next morning with his famous ear to ear smile and took my boyfriend to conquer Corbets. He did it once and failed but this wasn't good enough in their eyes, they had to do it again and they did. Joe spent the better part of his day off with my boyfriend skiing and did the Corbets run with him twice. My boyfriend didn't made it down in perfect form but he got down twice with confidence and with a new friend. Joe went above and beyond to make our dining experience at Spur what it was but he took it even further to make our trip memorable. His personality, vibrancy and good hearted nature is a reflection of the caliber of people this restaurant employs.

The only negative thing I could say about my two nights dining at Spur is I didn't get to meet the Chef, if I did I would thank him for an amazing dining experience, for providing us with such exceptional food and for employing such wonderful people.

If you find yourself in Jackson Hole make sure to dine at Spur and stop by the bar to say hi to Joe, tell him Elise and Rob sent you.

We will be back!

-Elise & Rob

1  Thank barbfranklin
SpurStacy, General Manager at Spur Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Elise & Rob,
I'm not even sure where to start. Your review is simply amazing! Thank you for putting your time in to sharing it! I can't thank you enough for joining us and having such a high appreciation of the chef's amazing food and our wonderful staff, especially Joe. I will make sure that chef's Kevin & Troy, Joe, the entire kitchen staff and front of the restaurant understand your enthusiasm for having had such a great experience.
Please let us know when we'll see you again.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

The grilled cheese (Gouda cheese, bacon, sun dried tomatoes, lettuce) and sweet potato fries are amazing!!! Hit the spot! There are many drinks to choose from though I opted for coffee this time....that too was great!!

Date of visit: February 2018

The grilled cheese is definitely a cozy lunch option on a great day of skiing! Thank you for joining us at Spur and for sharing your 5 star review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and service. Like all resort restaurants, is expensive but that is expected in a remote resort.

Date of visit: February 2018
SpurStacy, General Manager at Spur Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Tina,
Thank you for taking the time to share your excellent review of our food and service at Spur.
We hope you'll make it back again soon.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

This restaurant/bar became our “go to” during our trip to Jackson Hole. $23 breakfast buffet was fantastic with fresh fruit, granola, oatmeal, etc. There was awesome “hot food” too as well as eggs that they will make any way.

The lunch/dinner menu is equally outstanding, and quite reasonably priced for the quality of food they offer. We didn’t go wrong any time we came to Spur. Highly recommend!!

Date of visit: February 2018
SpurStacy, General Manager at Spur Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Catie,
We are so happy you were able to join us at Spur for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Thank you! We hope you will be able to make it back again soon.