“Lunch time! ”

Kohala Village HUB PUB
Ranked #7 of 15 Restaurants in Hawi
Price range: US$4 - US$14
Description: The Kohala Village HUB PUB is now serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Our wonderful menu includes local ingredients by local farmers such as: Lokahi Sanctuary Gardens, Sage Farms, HIP-Ag, Blue Dragon Farms, and many more! Hours of operation are: Wednesday-Saturday 8am-2pm & 4pm-9pm and Sundays 8am-2pm.
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Very good food. Fresh from the local farms. I had the fish plate, my husband had the fish and chips. The catch of the day was Ono. So fresh and tasty! I'm pretty sure that where ever you eat in Hawi, will be delicious.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

This is an incredible dining experience in one of the most beautiful spots on the Big Island. Food is fresh, unusual and prepared to perfection. Staff is absolutely wonderful, friendly and helpful. You have to try the ulu fries, sweet potato chips and pickled carrots. We took our group of 17 from the Mainland here as part of a tour and they thought it was the best meal we had during our 11 day Hawaii cruise tour. You definitely need to try this restaurant. You won't soon forget the meal you have there.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Great food, ridiculously large portions, and very friendly staff! There are certain days of the week it is closed, so ask when you arrive at the inn to make sure you don't find yourself starving unexpectedly!

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Although we live locally in the community, today was the first time we tried the restaurant - we kept going on the days they were closed (Mon/Tues). So glad we did! I had a lovely Ono fish plate with organic greens, rice and an outstanding citrus dressing. Freshly squeezed oj. My husband had eggs and local non-nitrate bacon. We both had espresso - especially good with their 100% organic Kona coffee. A young gal was entertaining all of us with ukulele and song. The place was packed for Mothers Day and everyone seemed to be laid back and having a lovely time. I have only good things to say about the service and the food. Try it out - you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

You can taster the freshness of the Kahua Ranch beef. The ulu fries were new to me and made into fries. I had to look it up. It's a fruit bread. My friends weren't thrilled with the popular Loco Moco because they expect d more seasoning. My husband switched out the ulu fries for the sweet potato hash which was very good.

The ambience was perfect with cover d outdoor seating and a cute bar. We had live music that added to the ambience. Note though they are waiting on their liquor license.

We almost drove by it as Trip Advisor has this place listed as closed on Sunday's but they are open for brunch until 3.

2  Thank SJHMesa