Everything was renovated and very modern! Rooms were clean, had an amazing water view and staff was very nice. The restaurant food was delicious & there's a nice gym. It was also a good base for a day trip to Volcano park(about 45 minutes) & Rainbow Falls is very nearby. It is also very close to Hilo's town center. Overall it honestly surpassed what we had expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the relaxed pace of Hawaii Island when you stay at the newly renovated Grand Naniloa Hotel Hilo - a DoubleTree by Hilton, located near downtown Hilo's quaint shops and eclectic restaurants, and the Hilo Airport. A favorite destination of both kamaaina and visitors for generations, the newly renovated waterfront hotel welcomes you with modern and stylish accommodations, an outdoor pool, a 9-hole golf course, and 24-hour front desk. Experience warm island hospitality for a truly unforgettable stay in the charming town of Hilo on the Big Island. FREE amenities include: FREE Round of Golf daily, FREE Parking, and FREE WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Naniloa Hotel Hilo - a DoubleTree by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naniloa Volcanoes Hotel Hilo
- Hawaii Naniloa Hotel Hilo
- Naniloa Volcanoes Hilo
- Hi Naniloa Hotel Hilo