“Mr.”
other travellers have booked this property
Roxxy and Shy Girl
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Roxxy and Shy Girl
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

RyDas
Pahoa
“Mr.”
Reviewed 21 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

My family stayed here celebrating our daughter's birthday. It was a great change from the usual getaways in this area. Keith was an excellent host. The place is as advertised. Very nice. My girls had a fantastic time, as did I. Horses, peacocks, waterfalls and a very cool cabin. The place has character and charm. I hope my other daughter will want to go back for her birthday!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing