US$321
US$459
US$349
Marriott Hotels
  • Beachfront
The Aeolian Residence(Waikoloa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
Hilton.com
Paniolo Greens Resort(Waikoloa)
Fairway Villas(Waikoloa)
8,811 results
All reviewsocean towerdolphin questhilton waikoloakona poolthe big islandlagoon grillhuge resortpizza placechinese restaurantkamuela provision companybuddha pointboat rideswim with the dolphinsfishboat servicemain lobbydolphin encounter
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

awesome resort, great pool, and grounds, nice staff. very clean, everyone helpful, breakfast buffet. not so much.
would dine offsite, they need to notch up their eats. otherwise. great accomodations. i recommend them with 4 stars

Stayed: May 2018
HiltonWaikoloa, General Manager at Hilton Waikoloa Village, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for recommending us! We do our very best to have plenty of on-site restaurant options for our guests, and I hope we can find the perfect place for you on your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

among the best places to stay. great service, communication could be better. room service super good for both seniors and family. so many choices both day and evening. food choices as well as shopping choices great

Room Tip: East side high rise best for us
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Yoshio, thank you for considering us one of the best places to stay on the Big Island! We really appreciate your support. Hope you'll come see us again when you can.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were travelling from Vancouver to Big Island with my wife and 3 years old boy. The staff are very friendly and very helpful. There are lots to do especially if you like water activities . The only set back is the price is quite expensive . I will definitely recommend this hotel . By the way , the eruption of the volcano have no effect to the hotel and the surrounded area , so feel safe to plan for the trip there . Raymond Y.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank ryue007
HiltonWaikoloa, General Manager at Hilton Waikoloa Village, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for coming to see us all the way from Vancouver! I'm so happy that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us, and I sincerely appreciate the recommendation. We hope you'll visit us again sometime!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This resort has it all, beautiful views and amenities. My husband and I visited the Hilton Waikoloa Village once before when we stayed on the Big Island of Hawaii and decided to stay here the next time we visited. Our room in the Ocean Tower was upgraded to a full Ocean view without us asking when we arrived. The resort has something for everyone whether you want a romantic vacation or staying with family.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

You're too kind, Daphne -- thank you for the very high praise! We're so glad you decided to stay with us on this trip. Come back and see us again the next time you're on the Big Island!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Hilton Waikoloa Village resort has a lot to offer: pool slides, a lagoon to paddle around in, plenty of shops, a luau, hula & ukulele lessons, a spa, eateries, etc. The grounds are vast so they provide a tram and little boats to scoot you around the property. My daughter and I utilized the Kohala Spa, and it was wonderful and the staff were great. You can spend your entire Hawaiian vacation without leaving the premises, and fill your days with fun in the sun. BUT, the place needs a face lift, and we had some customer service issues. Everything is worn, especially the pool. The canal boats are in bad shape and could use a little elbow grease. I understand that they are planning for a pool renovation summer 2018, so that will help and is a good start, but things that can be easily maintained are ignored. I get that renovation and upkeep takes time and money, but what comes cheap and easily remedied is customer service. I’m not saying it was horrible, just inconsistent. Upon arrival, the porter that helped take care of our luggage did his job, but he was snarky. His, “You’re not on the same page,” comment to my children who weren’t paying attention to what was going on was unnecessary and rude. I guess it just depended on who you encountered that day. Some people were very kind and helpful and others distracted and unfriendly. I can list a lot of examples of the inconsistent customer service, but I’ll offer just one that still baffles me. Since there are no umbrellas around the pool, and the too few easy-ups offered for Lagoon Tower guests were first come first serve (people get up early, put their stuff on the chairs and then take off), I paid for a cabana. I did this at the concierge and we were given vouchers, a receipt, and a reservation was made, but there seemed to be no communication between the concierge and the staff that runs the cabana rentals by the pool. After being escorted to our “cabana (two connected chairs with a tiny cover),” I was approached several times about payment, and they questioned me about the package I bought through the concierge. This happened several times! It was super annoying and I made that clear. Don’t they use the same computer system? Can’t they just call the concierge instead of bothering me? Those were my questions after they asked to see my receipt, which was in my hotel room. I had the vouchers. My name was on their reservation list. Call the concierge! Ugh.

Finally, I almost didn’t book this hotel because they keep dolphins on the property, but I wanted a place that had a load of activities for my kids, so I turned a blind eye. But come on, this is the year 2018. Dolphins should not be kept in small shallow lagoons so guests can pay to swim with them. They do not belong in captivity. I hope this hotel phases out their dolphin experience because I won’t be back until they do.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank lotus2loaves
HiltonWaikoloa, Manager at Hilton Waikoloa Village, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking a moment to highlight the challenges you experienced. Please be confident that we will investigate the points you have outlined in your review. The time taken along with the effort made to share your comments with us is most appreciated.

Aloha,