“Itʻs been closed for remodeling, but is a favorite brunch stop”

Kauai Hula Girl Bar and Grill
Ranked #87 of 129 Restaurants in Kapaa
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Reviewed 19 January 2017

I love having brunch on the covered lanai! I never fail to order the eggs benedict and they never fail to delight me. Always excellent. I wish their OJ was fresh squeezed. My only observation that isnʻt 100% positive.

Reviewed 23 September 2015

A good place to start the day with a good solid breakfast. A bit close to parking lot, but really good food.

Reviewed 17 September 2015 via mobile

Hula girl bar and grill is Eggberts. They are both the same. Located in the coconut marketplace. The marketplace is under major construction.

2  Thank Matt M
Reviewed 30 April 2015

Had breakfast at Hula Girl during stay in Kapa'a. The food is OK but not the highest quality *bacon is thin, not thick cut; banana pancakes means pancakes with chunks of banana in between*. The portions are average and prices are high given the quality and service. It's OK but not the best in town.

2  Thank sjdif
Reviewed 12 February 2015

Our first day in Kauai, my husband and I had breakfast at Kauai Hula Girl Bar and Grill because it was right next to our vacation rental. We had pigs in a blanket with coconut syrup...life changing! It was incredibly good! In fact, since we have been back from Kauai, I have made it twice for dinner for us. And yes, I brought back coconut syrup from Kauai. The service was good and the breakfast food was fantastic. However, one night we went for dinner and it was not very good. The menu was extremely limited and the food wasn't very good. Their dinner menu needs a lot of changes and if everyone is asking for certain foods...then why are you not giving them what they want? Great for breakfast but skip dinner.

3  Thank Julie L