“Best coffee on the island! ”
Review of Small Town Coffee

Small Town Coffee
Ranked #4 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Kapaa
Cuisines: American, Hawaiian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Same great coffee and tea. Same fresh baked pastries. Same good humor and attention to detail. Same ice cold bevies. Same tables and chairs. Same plants. Same regular customers. Same you. But now, it's on wheels. Find us in the Kojima's parking lot in the red bus.
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

I recommend an iced naughty toddy! Your welcome! We got ours with Mexican chocolate which added a nice little heat on the end.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

This is a truly local experience. The coffee and muffins are now served from an old red bus parked in a shopping center (not the photo featured here). There is seating by the service counter and under an awning at the back. Great espresso drinks and creative muffins for your morning fix.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

If you are hanging out for a great coffee then go no further than small town. Set up in a small red van, small town punches above its weight.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

unfortunately they have been thrown out of their former place and are now in a little school bus across from the youth hostel. No matter where they go they bring their good vibes with them. Thanks Small Town Coffee, you've been a rock in my life. Aloha

Reviewed 7 April 2017

I stopped by for coffee one morning after reading the positive reviews. Sure, the coffee was good, but the service left a lot to be desired. For one, I had to wait a couple minutes while the two people working finished up their conversation, apparently oblivious to my desire to order. Then unfortunately, they filled the cup to the brim with boiling hot coffee that I inevitably spilled and I had trouble getting the lid on, it was so hot. The server, looking right at me, didn't seem too interested in helping. In fact, it was another patron who jumped in to help me clean up. That was my first and last visit.

Been to Small Town Coffee? Share your experiences!