Review Highlights
Highly highly recommend

You have not discovered Na Pali on a boat until you do so with Mads and Maka. They are so good at... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Thiplynn
Dives for all levels of divers

We had Madz and Ness as our captain and guides — they were absolutely epic. I will have to go back... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
rachelkylo
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Kauai
from US$210.82
from US$149.50
from US$189.20
from US$165.31
2,911 results
All reviews beach landing sea caves j sea captain cody the na pali coast saw dolphins boat tour highlight of our trip fishing village wild ride amazing tour morning tour pineapple super fun pod of dolphins amazing experience beautiful coastline
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family and I had the most fun and great time out at sea you guys are the best makana and maka was the best tour guide and Captain they made it so fun for us to enjoy the time out as a family this my 3th time going I want to do it again&again blue ocean 10 star for you

Date of experience: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Danny and Crew were awesome. We had a Fabulous trip up the Na Pali Coast.
Rough seas but Danny was a superb captain. AMAZING!!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 18 January 2021

Our Na Pali tour got canceled because of the swell, so we did the south shore Kipu Kai/whale watch tour instead - and I’m so glad we did! The entire tour group were locals, and none of us had seen this part of the island before. The crew was excellent and very personable. Even in the winter, the south shore water was not too rough for a zodiac. I highly recommend that more kama’aina do this tour in the winter when the Na Pali is too rough, and support this great local company.

Reviewed 13 January 2021

My family and I had a great day cruising on the zodiacs down the Napali coast with Makana and Jenessa. Despite some ocean swell, they made a huge effort to enter all the sea caves safely and tell us a lot about the history and geology of Kauai. We made multiple stops for photos, did some fun donuts in the boat, and even saw a baby whale. Thank you!

Reviewed 25 December 2020 via mobile

If you’re looking for action, iconic scenery, maybe some sea turtles, baby spinner dolphins and humpback whales, Captain Makona and First Mate Maka will take you on a trip you’ll never forget.

From rocking the big waves, to exploring sea caves up close, the iconic beauty of Na’ Pali, along with the beach landing and feeling the personal vibe of the history of the ancestors, this tour is the best, and a bargain, on The Garden Island.

Six stars!