“Great for Family with Teens and Babies”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
lulu63
Santa Cruz, CA
“Great for Family with Teens and Babies”
Reviewed 12 January 2012 for a stay in January 2012
person found this review helpful

TOTAL DISCLOSURE we stayed at Nihi Kai Unit 808 - so I will not speak of the room details. Both units sleep 6 and seem to have the same layout. As for the Parrish Collection as an agency and our experience overall I would give the Nihi Kai and the rental company high marks. The location is outstanding. You can walk to Brenneke's Beach where the teens hung out every day and body boarded and swam and sunned. You can also walk to Baby Beach and Poipu Beach Bark where we went with the baby every day and she splashed and played and pretended to swim. You can also snorkle at two different locations at Poipu Beach Park, though it seemed the snorkling was better just a bit down the "street" at Lawai Beach. There is also a decent restaurant near by that you can eat in or do take away. Casa Di Amici. The best part of the Parrish Collection was Pat at the concierge desk who answered countless questions and seemed to know everything about the island. She was particularly helpful determining what the baby could do and what was best left to the Big Girls. We spent a lot of time on our balcony watching the sunset. Our unit 808 was in the building farthest back from the beach but also the highest up s the views were great. It was two stories.If I were a wealthy gal I'd stay in one of the houses right on Brenneke's Beach - but I'm not. If you are, I'd ask the Parrish Collection about these places. It was unbelievably quiet and we saw very few other guests. If we went back to Kauai we would definitely stay in Poipu for the bulk of the time. We would definitely use the Parrish Collection agency again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location! View!
Liked least: Charging extra $100 to spot clean the apartment beyond the original cleaning fee.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
CA
Reviewed 21 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011
people found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk

VA
Reviewed 10 November 2009 for a stay in August 2009

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Views, location
Liked least: Can't thing of anything
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing