“Don't let the name scare you off!”
Review of Chicken In A Barrel BBQ Cart - CLOSED

Chicken In A Barrel BBQ Cart
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: This is a cart is located in Lihue right in front for the kama'aina surf shop at anchor cove . Awesome food!
Reviewed 10 June 2015

Great hands on homemade BBQ. We took ours out to the beach and had a picnic. It was good, cheap, and the owners were very friendly. They showed us their cooking style and explained how the food is smoked and cooked. The pulled beef was excellent.

Reviewed 6 March 2015

Wow. So good. I had the sampler plate and we ate it right there in their shaded and comfortable patio with picnic tables. I can't say enough about the chicken. It was so tender and delicious. I think these guys have figured out some secret to smoked meats. Kudos.

Reviewed 8 December 2014

This place has great bbq chicken. I ordered the combo plate, pork rib, pulled pork & pulled beef were good, but the chicken is the best.

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

We stopped today for lunch, my hubby had the number 4 rubs chicken chili and rice and I had chicken and coleslaw salad , every thing was fresh and yummy . You must have it with the hot hot hot BBQ sauce. It's the best !!!

Reviewed 28 November 2013

We stopped by after a ride on the nearby bicycle/hiking trail. My wife and I split the half chicken. It was more like a hot smoked chicken. The sauces were good. I would give the food a 3+. The service was excellent. The kind of people I like to do business with so it gets a 4.