“Buffet Disaster”
Review of Keoki's Paradise

Keoki's Paradise
Reserve with OpenTable
Keoki's Paradise is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 37 Restaurants in Poipu
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Poipu Road
Transit: Kauai Bus stop about a 5-10 minute walk on Poipu Rd.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We just finished what was supposed to be Easter brunch at keoki's. I'm still in a bit of shock at the overall experience. If you are reading this and have reservations today please go somewhere else. The buffet is stuffed in the back corner of the restaurant. The floor is super dirty. There was a big bowl of fruit sitting on a table all by itself with little tiny tongs that were sitting inside the bowl. Most of the items in the buffet which consisted of about 7 choices total. Eggs, cold waffles, potatoes that look like they came out of a frozen bag, bacon, some sort of egg pastry thing, and beef that definitely wasn't prime rib we're all cold and again had little tiny tongs that were sitting in with the food. My wife asked for regular butter because there was only honey butter for the waffles and 10 minutes later we were told honey butter was our only choice. One of our favorite places is the Hula Grill in Maui owned by the same company. I'm not sure what they are thinking at keoki's but it literally was the worst Buffet I've ever had in my life. To top it all off our bill was almost $150. In hindsight when we walked up to the buffet line we should have just turned around and headed somewhere else. Please don't make the same mistake that we did

1  Thank Chaltig
Write a ReviewReviews (4,958)

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here twice in the last four days! Fantastic atmosphere, great food, fun live music. Eat in the bar and grill side, you get to choose anything on both the fine dining and also the bar and grill menu.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Excellent restaurant, food, atmosphere, and live music. Everything we ate was wonderful but we must recommend the Hula Pie. It's a huge dessert! What fun to share with your partner. Go early so you can have enough time to take a long walk after eating.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Had lunch here on a rainy day so it wasn't crowded. I ordered the sliders and they were wonderful! They came with a korean pork slider, a cheeseburger slider, and a chicken slider. We ordered a calamari appetizer and they came in strips. I don't recommend these. They tasted more like fish sticks to me. My kids liked them though. My kids ordered the virgin poipu pina mocktail which is fresh pineapple, mint, and coconut served in a real pineapple! They LOVED that drink!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Short and sweet - it’s as good as the 4.5k reviews say it is. The prime rib was outstanding, one of the best I’ve ever had. We added lobster tail and shared our dinner and a nice bottle of Zin.

P.S. They are proud of their ability to pour their decent selection of craft beers at 29 degrees. This is much too cold for an ale.