2,234 results
All reviews nanea restaurant studio villa starbucks coffee heavenly bed north shore st regis washer dryer golf course quiet pool vacation ownership full size fridge sister property free shuttle main pool regis beach kids pool anini beach
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My Dad and I were throwing a Frisbee on the resort lawn. The conditions were perfect until we had the misfortune of losing the Frisbee in a medium height palm tree. I had the fine idea of trying to get it down by throwing my sandal to dislodge it. The sandal met the same fate as the Frisbee. I couldn't wear just one shoe so I used the second as a final attempt. I'm sure you can guess what happened. This review is to give my thanks to Kaipo in the maintenance department. He very good naturedly got out a ladder and spent a "good amount of time" trying to retrieve my shoes from the dense foliage. He succeeded. This is an example of the excellent service and attitude that my family and I have encountered at this beautiful resort. Mahalo! You da man, Kaipo!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank micr0bl
TheWestinPrinceville, Manager at The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Aloha micr0bl,
Mahalo for joining us at The Westin Princevville Ocean Resort Vilas and for taking the time to share your experience. We are so pleased to hear that Kaipo was able to help you out in a jam and share the spirit of aloha. We will relay the kind message to him and his manager. We hope to welcome you back to your home away from home on Kaua'i soon! Mahalo & Be Well.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A huge thanks to Treva! She heard about my husband and me losing a case of water (left on the bottom of our shopping cart). The next day she had a case of water delivered to our room! Amazing service from all of the front staff at the Westin Princeville.

Stayed: October 2018
2  Thank MichaelI1961

Aloha Michaell1961,
Thank you for joining us at The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas and for sharing your experience with us. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the warm aloha of our team, our shuttle driver Treva and front office staff in particular. Your shout-out has been shared with our team, mahalo for the feedback! We hope for the opportunity to serve you again soon should your travels bring you back to the islands. Mahalo, and Be Well.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

nice place, but they add too many complications at check it. The beach is far away, and they won't give you towels there. They give you a card, and you have to exchange it for a towel, and if you don't do that right, they may send you to towel prison! you are right next to the Napali coast, and can get a great trip there to visit the coastline and caves, which are one of the world's most spectacular sights. You can canoe as well. Many of the other sites, such as the Waileo Valley and the better beaches , are far away on the south side. There are nice restaurants in honalee bay nearby. main problem is just getting through the check in process!

Room Tip: some rooms have a terrible view, others are much nicer
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
TheWestinPrinceville, Manager at The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Aloha tenisax,
Mahalo for joining us at The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas and for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to hear you were able to enjoy nearby treasures like the Nā Pali Coast and the quaint town of Hanalei during your stay. However, we are sorry to hear of the areas that did not exceed your expectations. We would welcome the opportunity to speak with you should you wish to discuss your experience further. In the meanwhile, your valuable comments have been shared with our management team as we continually strive to improve the resort experience for our guests. We hope for the opportunity to welcome you back in the future. Mahalo, and Be Well.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We spent 7 nights at this resort. Our villa was a lovely large hotel room with small kitchen and balcony. Pretty outdoors with various nice swimming pools. Disappointed at poor service from the concierges who appeared rude and disinterested in offering any support. Positive - speedy valet but costs $15 a day plus tax. Really good supermarket and shopping centre close by.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is my zen place that I return to time after time. Beautiful, peaceful and with a staff that aims to please. Had fun with a wine tasting and a grilling demo. Relaxing by the pool and just staring at the ocean are favorite ways to wind down from the pace of life.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel