“Unexpected find”

My Thai
Ranked #12 of 35 Restaurants in Hana
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

This was our lunch pit-stop on the road to Hana. It is probably not well-known as it is not featured in guides like Maui Revealed (which does mention neighboring stands Up In Smoke BBQ and Island Chef), but the level of authenticity was frankly speaking amazing. I would easily put it as the best Thai food I had in Hawaii, far surpassing Sombat’s Fresh Thai on the Big Island. The shrimp fried rice and green curry were both terrific. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Fresh and cheap eats, wonderfully authentic Thai food by Jen. Make sure you get here early (before 4.00pm) to be sure to get the best choice.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I've tried lots of pad Thai in my lifetime but their chicken pad Thai was the most amazing Thai food I've ever had. My family also really enjoyed their food! Save your appetite for this spot it won't disappoint!

Reviewed 19 May 2017

My husband and I thought the tom kha tofu soup was outstanding and I loved my Penang fish dish. He thought the Pad Thai was not so much. Its a tiny restaurant, the service is 'fine' but there are other, more cozy places to eat in town with live music entertainment...

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Chef Jen is awesome and her Thai dishes are out of this world. Make the stop in your way to Hana. Yummy

Been to My Thai? Share your experiences!