“Great ribs!!!”
Review of Huli Huli Chicken

Huli Huli Chicken
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Hana
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a must when visiting Maui. Only available in Kihei on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Both chicken and ribs are available.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

We had a good meal around 4 pm, which is late for Hana. And the Huli Huli folks say they close when they run out of food, which can vary. We had the chicken and green salad, found it unique, slow cooked and marinated. Nice edible flowers in the salad.

1  Thank David U
Reviewed 9 January 2018

We ate there on a Sunday evening and we got there right after they closed but Russel was still very friendly and accommodating. Chicken was delicious, some of the best there is, and our whole interaction with their staff was great. They truly practice aloha.

2  Thank JBradleyM123
Reviewed 9 January 2018

I visited this place during October 2017. The food was nice, but hygience condition of the place was my concern. There were chickens walking around the place. These chicken would fly up to the table and tried to eat my food. I was busy chasing the flies and the chickens away while eating. Hopefully this condition would be improved.

1  Thank Seraphin C
Reviewed 8 January 2018

this place WAY exceeded my expectations! lovely spot on the beach with funky spots & sit & eat on or near the beach with fantastic views. the combo plate was delicious and the smoked chicken was literally the best chicken I've EVER had. fantastic, & such nice people.

If you find yourself in need, you'll be glad to know there are port-a-potties!

1  Thank juliesantacruz