“Great little place”
Review of Maui Bread Company

Maui Bread Company
Ranked #4 of 5 Bakeries in Kihei
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Description: Local Hawaiian all hand made bakery. All products are made from scratch. All products are made with all natural ingredients. We also serve many Gluten Free options.
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

After being completely let down by new owners of a certain "Cinnamon Roll Place" elsewhere in the neighborhood, we stumbled upon this place and found our new breakfast treat outlet. Cinnamon rolls still weren't as good the old place when the old owners were there, but everything else made up for it, including banana bread, amazing scones, cookies, drink such as coconut coffee (highly recommend). Staff was very nice, seemed happy to be there.

1  Thank William M
There are newer reviews for Maui Bread Company

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I'm so excited that this place has more than 2 items on the gluten free list! They had like 8+ items that were gluten free & a couple vegan options. They had a bunch of gf breads that I will be back to try! Everything looked fresh and amazing and they had so many different kind of unique flavors and baked items. I would suggest coming a little earlier than I did.. I went in around 11am and they were running out of some things. I got the vegan gluten free banana bread & red bean mochi. The banana bread had a great texture & was moist but I couldn't taste banana.. I could only taste nutmeg & cumin. It's still delicious! The employees were all very helpful and super friendly as well. Portion sizes & prices were good! I will definitely come back!

1  Thank Mikaila C
Reviewed 27 July 2017

We went here 3 times during our stay and enjoyed every visit. Everything is make fresh here. The warmers had bread with egg, ham and cheese. I had that for breakfast and was very satisfied. My kids had the turnovers and cookies. The macadamia nut pie was excellent.

1  Thank brealiving
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Absolutely delicious baked goods that tend to be lighter and airy so more similar to Asian bakeries. Fruit flavors are delightful! Service was great! Thank you for a lovely take out breakfast for our hotel. Great coffee available further down on the same level of Dolphin Plaza.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Found this place on our last day. What a find. They bake their pastries and bread fresh each morning.

They gave savory and sweet options. We opted for the savory and got a roll with ham and cheese and one with sausage. Both were out if this world.

Prices were very reasonable. Wish we found them earlier in the week.

A must do.