“Hungry, needed a quick bite. Regrets!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ba-Le Sandwiches & Bakery
Ranked #140 of 194 Restaurants in Kihei
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

If you're familiar with Vietnamese food, this place doesn't cook the cuisine right. Rice noodles doesn't have bean sprouts, the noodles and rice dishes taste nothing like Asian food. I would not pay the price for food like that.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

We love grabbing food here on nights we can't be bothered to go eat out and we just want a night in. Everything is delicious- we love the lemon grass chicken banh-mi and the stir-fried noodles and shrimp/spam fried rice. The little taro tapiocas for dessert are also very light and refreshing.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

it's nothing fancy which is why i love it. Ba-Le does a lot of different styles of asian cuisine and really nails the Vietnamese items on it's extensive menu.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

We came in for some vegeterian dishes since they have a whole list of it but couldn't order the dish we wanted since it was not available, maybe a line crossing out that dish would help customers to decide to come in or pass. Need more smile and less cold service as customers come in. Sorry but we will not come in next time.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

I'm from Los Angeles so definitely adjust my rating for this type of cuisine when outside my home city. In LA, I would have lowered the rating for this restaurant. But in Maui, I would give it a solid 3. We had lunch here on the last day we were flying out at the end of our vacation. We had two different types of pho soup, and while nothing special, we finished all the food.

The setting is nothing special (think hole in wall type decor in strip mall).

1  Thank hoonieskang