I have stayed in numerous Kamaole Sands units throughout the years, and this is by far my favorite.
10-211 stands far above the typical rentals in the complex for numerous reasons:
- It's in Building 10, closest to the beach, with ocean and fountain views
- It has been recently remodeled, and everything is fresh and clean
- It is very well stocked; from kitchen utensils, to laundry & cleaning supplies, to beach gear. This is not always the case with other rental units in the complex.
- It has the large sized lanai (patio) with a table for four and a lounge chair
- It has a Murphy bed in the living room, which is far more comfortable than a pull out couch
- The owners thoughtfully provided a gift basket with coffee and snacks upon arrival
To be completely open with the review, the only minor negative is that the elevator serving the building is right outside the bedroom. While this is very convenient for bringing groceries and luggage into the unit, during the stay other guests tended to have conversations early in the morning while waiting for the elevator to arrive, and they were audible in the bedroom.
Don't let this minor quibble stop you from choosing this unit though. As soon as the chatterboxes step into the elevator, you can get back to enjoying the songbirds of Maui. All of the positives FAR outweigh a little bit of morning noise!
I need to thank the owner of our particular condo. Kitchen was so well equipped with latest appliances working and clean smelling.Bedroom airy and patio with beautiful view all day. We did not have to take any beach rentals as all was already there in the closet.
Kamaole sand offers welcome breakfast every morning once for new guest , reach there before 8:30 and lasts an hour. The concierge person gives detailed info about the do's and dont's on the island and the must watch and must eat places in Maui island within reachable distances. The start was absolutely well organised thanks to this conceirge breakfast service by kamole Sands. Just one suggestion is to change the design on the linen and curtains, inspite of being clean they look kind of dirty.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Families with young children|
|Check-in / front desk||Service|
|A romantic getaway||Older travelers|
Very Clean, great views, and a large lanai. Nice little stereo for the iPhone. All we wanted. Relaxed and happy!