“Simply the best!”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room Kitchen in the Back ground
Lanai (Porch)
side view of house
living room
Back Yard
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Cheonan, South Korea
“Simply the best!”
Reviewed 23 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

There were only 2 reviews when I was about to book this place,. It seemed like a pretty large house with a small amount of charge when it comes to Maui. I got very suspicious, however, I decided to take a chance as I was traveling with 5 people with a limited budget. I was getting very much worried as I found out this house shared the fence with a large parking lot. Will it be quiet at least at night???

I was pleasantly surprised as my hubby parked our van in front of the garage. I liked the wide front yard very much. As entering the house, my whole family got really amazed. It was a really spacious, clean and modern house with everything we'd need!

I noticed that everybody uses the same line about their accomodation : the photos don't do the justice. It's a line for this very house!!!!

We stayed for 11 nights. My parents, husband, 2 teenagers and I were very happy to be there. The closets were wide and with many hangers. There were plenty of towels in various sizes. Kitchen supply was also superb. I only wish there were scissors and oven mittens. ;)

Among many wonderful things about this house, I'd say Eric, the landlord, is the best. He impressed me saying that he doesn't want to make a lot of money with this house but to give happiness to those staying there. He came to the house every morning taking care of the plants and asking my needs. He was a kind and diligent man. I learned what an Aloha spirit is through him.

I thank Eric for giving me and my family a happy chance to be part of that beautiful place even for a very short time. We'd never forget Maui.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Wide front yard, clean and spacious rooms and everything else!
Liked least: My departure day came so soon...
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
AR

Reviewed 13 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing