“FOOD GOOD AND WORTH THE VISIT IN A SMALL TOWN”
Review of Pita Paradise - CLOSED

Pita Paradise
Price range: US$9 - US$9
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 10 January 2015

Had a very good meal here and the prices were fair and service was quick. conveniently located in kihei with easy parking and access

Reviewed 9 December 2014

Best hand crafted ice cream in Oregon. Exceptional flavors such as; lemon icebox cake, pecan pie, dirty vanilla, salted carmel, earl grey to name a few.

Reviewed 3 September 2014

I am not a great fan of greek cuisine, but I have to admit that I enjoyed my dinner at Pita Paradise. The owner of the restaurant is catching the fish he is serving. I would recommend to go for the caught of the day. We had the special of the night and we enjoyed it a lot!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Loved their appetizers with hummus, pita, falafel, etc. had grilled fish over a salad - also excellent. One of the best meals I had on Maui (and significantly less expensive than some of the resort restaurants). Fast, friendly service. The waiter gave great tips on "where to go on Maui if you have 3 teens.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Bright and friendly. The lunches were fresh and tasty and not overly expensive. The outside sitting are is very nice. I would certainly recomment this as a place to dine at.