“Return Visit and As Good As Remembered!”
Review of Pita Paradise - CLOSED

Pita Paradise
Price range: US$9 - US$9
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 17 May 2017

We took our family this time. Mediterranean influenced seafood which was caught that morning--need I say more? Everyone ordered something different and everyone thought his was the best. Personally, I would hold my Marlin kabobs up to anything! And the pita bread? My mouth waters just thinking of it!

Reviewed 10 May 2016

Our entire family enjoyed this place! Very nice variety of pita. Our favorite was the fresh fish... served nice and hot.

Reviewed 31 January 2016

We were vey excited to eat at this Greek restaurant. We didn't realize we needed reservations the first time we went so we had to come back the next day.
We eat out a lot and we've eaten Greek food many times. My husband asked the waitress if there was bread before the meal & she brought us about 1 1/2 pitas cut up into wedges with a very small cup of tzatziki sauce that we later found out they charged $4 for!
We both ordered medium rare shish kabobs which we had to be returned because they were well done. They weren't even flavorful.
Would Not recommend.
Service was good, but that was the only thing I liked

Reviewed 19 September 2015

Pita Paradise is an awesome place (Located in Wailea Gateway Center). Fabulous food (try the appetizer platter and/or the lamb gyro) and top it off with the best baklava ever, seriously. Very cinnamony as opposed to syrupy and the size of a piece of cake. They also have a surprisingly good wine list including a Greek white whose name I forget and wouldn't be able to pronounce or spell anyway. Server Chanel is very cute and accomodating. We have eaten here before and drove an hour to get here because we enjoyed it so much the last time. Can you please open a Pita Paradise in San Diego?

Reviewed 9 April 2015

I don't know where you will find better fish than this in
Maui. The owner fishes every day and they serve his catch. My husband's Monchong was delicious and my
Mahi Mahi kabob was also very good. The fish is served with rice, veggies and pita bread. Our server, Michael, provided great service in a friendly manner.
A lovely dinner in Maui!