“What the hell is Shaved Ice?”
Review of Haukohi Shave Ice

Haukohi Shave Ice
Ranked #14 of 21 Dessert in Kihei
Reviewed 15 November 2016

I was so glad I tried this. Had the 3 flavors combo and I am sure any of them would have been great/ Better service than some others close by.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

We were there 9/30 to 10/7. The stand was closed for the first few days. We were glad to find it open a day before we left. We stopped in, and it was as good as it was before and also glad to hear everyone will be well there. The flavors are outstanding. Worth the stop.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

I loved this shave ice place when I visited 2 years ago, but when I was there last week, the staff just wasn't nearly as nice. They actually seemed like they didn't love their job. This wasn't on just one occasion, it was several times during the week.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Nice place, next to open market, convenient and fast. Good price too, not too expensive, about $5 a piece, variety of flavors, attendants were very nice and friendly.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

Shave ice was delicious. No wait line. It was good after 2 miles of walking Kihei road. Would stop again.

Been to Haukohi Shave Ice? Share your experiences!