“Best dessert, but think it closed”
Review of Snow Factory

Snow Factory
Ranked #17 of 21 Dessert in Kihei
Reviewed 23 February 2016

We were here last year and it was open. The snow is hard to explain, it is softer than ice, creamier but not ice cream. There are so many combinations of items that go on it, choc chips, coconut, fruits, creams, candies, etc. Wish it were still there!

There are newer reviews for Snow Factory

Reviewed 25 November 2015

This Snow Factory serves many, many flavors of soft-ice kind of ice cream/sorbet. One can choose your own flavors and toppings. I loved the chewy square toppings. Also the lychee toppings looked like caviar, but they were white and they tasted good when they popped in my mouth. Very refreshing on a warm/hot day. There are plenty of seats in the store. Everyone should try this at least once.

Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

You think you won't eat it all...and then suddenly it's all gone!! This stuff was so good. Highly recommend the pineapple or Nutella. The texture is indescribable, blow my mind weird good!

Reviewed 16 October 2015 via mobile

This place was such a fun surprise! We were looking for frozen yogurt. This is not ice cream or froyo - it's snow! One of a kind treat. We got a #3 - chocolate and peanut butter. The snow is light, flavorful and delicious! The owner was so kind and helpful. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 31 August 2015

You go to Snow Factory for Snow Factory, not shave ice, not ice cream...SNOW FACTORY! I wish they stayed in Wailuku :( but I don't mind the journey to Kihei, usually after surfing at Bigs we will head to Snow Factory. I prefer this to shave ice.