“Yummy ice cream and shaved ice”

Local Boys Shave Ice
Ranked #8 of 21 Dessert in Kihei
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

My husband ordered the big daddy shaved ice and found it very impressive and refreshing. I had coconut pineapple ice cream and found the serving size generous and it was better than I expected. I would definitely visit here again.
The young lady was friendly and smiley (which we don't often find at some businesses in Kihei).
We will return to this location for sure.

There are newer reviews for Local Boys Shave Ice

Reviewed 26 March 2017

This was the first time I had shaved ice and it was so good! The portions were very big. I had a medium which looked like it should have been a large. They every put ice cream under all the shaved ice. Very refreshing on a hot day!

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

This shaved ice is so freaking good! You can put ice cream on the bottom (a first for me) and it was so delicious! Even the cream on the top! I would definitely suggest stopping here!

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Three years, our grandson, tried local boys shave ice in Lahaina, for the first time; it was so good we all shared it (four other adults - just eating some of the ice with flavour and cream on the top...). This year, at age 12, he insisted that he was going to eat the large size all by himself! That's a tall order because, unknown to his Mom, there is ice cream at the bottom of that shaved ice (our secret). In this case, it was three scoops! Well, to say it was good to the very last drop was an understatement! We loved it - of course, as grandpa, I had to help him out (cuz I knew the secret!) While we had tried other shave ice in the past, we are loyal 'local guys only' now.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Fun trying the different iterations of shave ice.

As usual, huge portions, lots of fun flavors, ice cream inside is included as opposed to extra as I've seen elsewhere.

It's shave ice and I'm in Hawaii, what is there possibly to complain about?