“Yummy Ice Cream and Cones”

Lappert's Ice Cream
Ranked #3 of 21 Dessert in Kihei
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Love the cones and the ice cream that goes in them. Reasonably priced. Lots of lines. Remember you're on vacation and don't worry about the calories.

There are newer reviews for Lappert's Ice Cream

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Have been Eating Lapperts for years and they are still the best. Can't pass by without having One or two scoops of something. The Coffee is great as well. You must try if you can!!

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Ice cream is very good, but pricey. It is the only ice cream store in the area, so you are trapped. You can walk over to the grocery store and get it for much cheaper.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

My husband ordered a double scoop plain cone ice cream. I ordered a double scoop hot fudge Sunday. The server scoopedmy ice cream into a small cup and proceed to use chocolate sauce from a squeeze bottle on the counter. I asked " do you not have hot fudge?" He replied " well it's room temperature and proceeded to squirt a small amount on my ice cream. I told him I like a lot of the chocolate sauce. He then charged me 18.00. The menu said a hot urge Sunday was 7.95. There was no hot fudge! I asked if my husbands double scoop was 10.00. He said no but he cried me 2.00 extra for more hot fudge.. he was extremely rude and should have told me that before giving me another quiet of the room temperature fudge. I would NEVER go back there!

Reviewed 5 March 2017

I must say, the ice cream cones we had were tasty, but when it came to paying the bill...absolutely shocked! I had two scopes on a regular cone, my wife had two scopes in a cup, with chocolate syrup. The cost was over $18.00!!! We asked again to make sure he didn't make a mistake....An additional $2.00 was added for the chocolate syrup.
Again, the total of 4 regular scoops and added syrup...$18+. The ice cream was good, but just the cost was way out of line.

Been to Lappert's Ice Cream? Share your experiences!