“Nice pie, big portion”

Maui Pie
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Kihei
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Went here during one of my break times. Decided to give this place a try because its reviews are good & it's quite near. I actually wanted to try the chicken hot pie but the portion is too big for me, so decided to try the blueberry pie that is sold in slices rather than pots. The pie is quite good, they put ice cream on top of it. The staff there are also friendly & patient.

1  Thank Ellen P
There are newer reviews for Maui Pie

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for a good pastry on the island, this will meet the need! With the climate, it's hard to find a good cookie/cake.... so I set my sights on a good pie!! I had the chocolate pie and it was delicious. I wanted to try the fruit pies as my inlaws had them and raved! Just stop and treat yo self.... it's vacation after all. :)

Reviewed 31 March 2017

I had a strawberry mango pie and it was filling. My wife thoroughly enjoyed her coconut cream. It is a small place and we bought takeout to eat at home. I was impressed with the selection. I didn't see anything with pineapple which was a little disappointing.

2  Thank BrianCgy
Reviewed 31 March 2017

This is a must for anyone that likes any kind of fresh pies from Key Lime to all kinds of berry, apple and many other kinds of fruit pies. Their Chicken Pot Pies are also very good.

1  Thank jansparkman
Reviewed 30 March 2017

We went here for lunch and had the best chicken pot pie we have ever tasted! Of course, we followed that with a slice each of the delicious strawberry mango pie. This is a small place, but a very pleasant place for lunch.

1  Thank leschgk

Been to Maui Pie? Share your experiences!