“Great Diving”
Review of Extended Horizons

Extended Horizons
More attraction details
Owner description: Maui Diving and Lanai Diving - Extended Horizons Scuba offers tours and lessons on Maui and Lanai. Established in 1983, we are unique because our instructor/guides have extensive environmental training, we are the only commercial boat on Maui running on 100% biodiesel, We are the only dive shop running on 100% solar, and our dive guides are certified Naturalists with credentials from NAI. We helped found and fund the Day Use Mooring Program on Maui which prevents anchor damage and creates and maintains moorings for the State of Hawaii for the public and private sector. And we love diving!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

After decades of diving I wanted something different. I went to dive Cathedrals off of Lahaina.

The trip was well organized. The captain and crew were all beautiful which was confusing but pleasant.

The guide was thorough and knowledgeable.

All reviews
"dive computers"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

I recently returned from a vacation in Maui and went diving with this company for two days. Day one the five crew was Victoria, Jessica and Mike. The crew was helpful in getting into our gear and knowledgeable about the dive sites and marine life at each site. Day one we went to wash rock and 1st cathedral. Both side were full of marine life and had a lot to offer.

Day two the crew was Victoria, Jessica and Lydia. They took us No name paradise and second cathedral. Again, two great dives with lots to see. The other great thing about this company is their commitment to being “green”. The boat ran on biodiesel and the shirts they sold go toward maintaining the dive site through a nonprofit. Definitely would recommend this dive company!

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Wow! Who would of thought I’d learn to snorkel, and my husband, who is a beginner swimmer was right there with me!

Our instructor was so patient. I went out on a second dive and saw a reticulated eel, a green turtle and a young hooksbill turtle.

What fun! Time to get certified so I can do it some more!