“Best Carrot Cake EVER!”

The Coffee Store Napili
Ranked #3 of 19 Coffee & Tea in Lahaina
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Description: Located in the Napili plaza in beautiful Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii, The Coffee Store is Maui's favorite place to take a break from the beach. Featuring iced and hot 100% Kona coffee, other Hawaiian coffee and gourmet flavors - alongside deluxe ice blended mochas and espresso drinks. For a quick bite, try our sandwiches and wraps, which Frommers calls a "local legend." So come on in, because life's too short for stale coffee!
Reviewed 26 June 2015 via mobile

The voffee is pretty good, we tried the blended iced espresso which wad really good, we also tried the carrot cake which was AMAZING! The best ive ever had. We ended up coming back just for the cake.

2  Thank AdrienneSelarep

Reviewed 23 June 2015

My coffee home when we stay on the island. Not only is it handy for Napili Bay visitors, It's worth the trip even if you aren't right in the area.

2  Thank Kriss M
Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

If you love coffee like I do, you will love this place. We did not eat, but I purchased three different kinds of coffee all from the islands. The staff were friendly and helpful.

2  Thank Jefty2013
Reviewed 16 May 2015

When our family traveled to Hawaii for the first time, I was looking for something to bring home as a memento of paradise. While browsing the many items displayed at our hotel gift shop I happened upon The Coffee Store "Hawaiian Peaberry" coffee and decided to bring some home. Little did I know that I had just picked up the greatest Hawaiian coffee on the Islands!
When we arrived back in Oregon and I ground the coffee for that first pot of Hawaiian Peaberry, my nose told me that something wonderful was brewing and this has been our go to coffee ever since.
All of my experience so far, has been through online ordering, (I am a "Coffee Club" member) and occasional phone contact, however if I am fortunate enough to be able to travel to Maui again, forget snorkeling, ziplines, and the road to Hana, I'm heading to The Coffee Store to experience first hand what I have enjoyed so much over the years in my own kitchen.
Great coffee, wonderful phone staff, first class customer service, when I think of Aloha one of the first things that leaps to mind is The Coffee Store and my morning cup of Hawaiian Peaberry.
Aloha and mahalo,
D.A. Matlock

3  Thank damatlock
Reviewed 25 April 2015

We made this our coffee shop for the week as we were staying around the corner. My husband is quite picky about is cuppa and really liked the taste. The staff could have been a bit friendlier, but we realized after a week in Maui that there is not a lot of Aloha which I missed.